Support : Can't Post New Thread

No, still don't see it. Have I exceeded a limit nonpremium members can open?

Okay Brother Istlota ... sorry about that.

The problem is that i can't see the malfunction you're seeing, and so any adjustments i make, i can't see if they've fixed it ... 'cause i can't even see the problem. I'm making changes, with no evidence that it's correcting anything, until you report if it has or not. This makes resolution more difficult. I can't duplicate the issue. With Brother Keita's, i was able to see it / duplicate it, making it easier to resolve.

No ... there's no limit on starting threads, posting, etc. ... for Regular or Premium Members.

I'm gonna just hafta keep feeling my way in the dark, till i get it right.

Let me try some more things, and i'll be back to ask if they solved it or not.

Thanks for your patience.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

even on the, apparently, no longer "hip" seamonkey, i see the post new thread button on the forum page that lists the threads. the post new thread button appears nowhere else. but it is there.

Thanks Brother anAfrican ... that's where it is suppose to be.

You have reminded me though, there is another place where one can start a new thread.

Thank you for that! ... :toast:

Brother Istlota ... check out the image below. It is a snapshot from the forum home page.

You'll notice that each forum listed, has a POST TOPIC button / link near the middle.

Click it, and you should be able to get to the start new thread form, for each forum.

post_new_thread.png

Let me know if that works for you. At least we may have a workaround, until i can resolve this.

Thanks again Brother anAfrican ... let me know Brother Istlota.

Love You Both!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back