Black Short Stories : Can't Leave You pt. 1

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, Mar 26, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    "What did I just say Tamitha?"Greg shouted raising up from the chair across from where I sat."Look all I'm sayin' is you needa learn to control that temper,"I said calmly not to get him even more agitated."Yea well,I dun need your stupid suggestions on how to handle mine!"Greg left me and my tension filled room lying on the floor confused.We had just gotten into an argument about his ill-temper.Not wanting to listen to me nagging he left like he usually did.Our relationship isn't all peaches and cream like a fairy tale.It's filled with strain and solicitude.As you know by now my name is Tamitha.I'm a senior at Stratford Highschool in Nashville, Tennessee.Working at Walmart to help my mom and two little sisters out.Greg is a twenty year old drug dealer I met at a club one mellow night,while chilling with my friends.When I met him he was as smooth and polite as can be.The thing that attracked me to him was his thug appeal.How he seemed to be in control of everything he did.I remember it like it was yesterday when he first hit me.You know me young and in love didn't see it coming.He had me wrapped around his finger and knew he could keep wrapping me til' all life was gone.The day he hit me was supposed to be a special day"My Birthday."I didn't even go to school,because I planned on having a good time and it was my BIRTHDAY!

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    nice nice ....pt.2 as the story unfold

3. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2