Black Short Stories : Can't leave you part2

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, Mar 28, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    "Wassup Mitha this is Trix make sure you hit me up,"I was checking my answering machine after getting out of the shower.Me and my girls were going to ride out to Memphis and do a little shopping.Greg had called the night before and told me he wouldn't be able to come,because he had"bizznizz"to take care of.What kind of man would put something that could damage his life before his woman?So I shook it off and called up some of my people to set plans.After dressing into a denim dress that reached my ankles,stilletto heels and sweeping my hair up I called Trix up."Heeeello,her country thick voice flowed through the phone.Trix was older than me by a year and had graduated last year with the class of 03'.She was attending TSU majoring in Arts and Communications."Wassup Trix, it's me,what are you doing?"There was shuffling when she replied,"Nothing girl I don't know what I wanna wear,what you got over there?"I told her what I had on and what was in my closet that she could fit."O.k,cool bring that Jlo suit over here,I might be in the tub when you pull up so just come on in,"she said as we hang up the phone.When I had gotten there two little girls sat on her stoop playing Pattycake."I remember those days,"I sighed opening her front door."Trix I'm here where ya at?"She yelled from the bathroom and told me to put everything in her room.Now let me tell you about where me and Trix rest our heads at.We both come from a family that doesn't have much.My mama doesn't work much babysitting someone's child every now and then for some extra change.Trix's mom well,is a prostitute.We both stay in the gritty projects born and raised."Hey chick,"Trix appeared in the doorway wearing a plush lavender towel."Wassup there's the fit and I brought some earrings incase you wanted to rock them,"I said pointing to the blue and white capri set and silver hoops.Trix sat down on the bed and took the plastic shower cap off her matted hair."Could you pass me that cocoa butter?"I gave her the bottle as she applied it to her still damp skin."So where yaw fools takin me today,"I asked looking out of the window at the two girls."Out girl,that's all you need to know.Is Greg coming,"She asked turning to put on her bra."No,he's not,that ***** said he got somethin' to take care of."She shook her head with a sigh and put in her two cents,"Well I'ma tell you this girl,if a ***** eva,eva,eva,eva,eva put that dirty money before me,ah ha best believe he won't be seen on my doorstep no more!"We both laughed and I just shook it off once more.After getting on the outfit and shoes,Trix placed the large hoops in her ears and pinned her hair up in a bun."You look good gal,"I said smiling at Trix spinning around in circles infront of her mirror."So do you mami,Greg just don't know how beautiful and smart you are,"She said coming over to hug me.Her words and arms were always so comforting."iight enough with the mushy stuff who we finna go get,"she asked grabbing her purse.

stay tuned for part 3....

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very nice tell da tale of da story