Black Relationships : Can't Help Myself

The_Entertainer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 21, 2004
I seem to have a recurring situation. I'm a decent looking guy, but my attitude and personality really puts me high in the eyes of females. What better way to a ladies' heart than by listening and comforting. The problem is, alot of these females are just great in every aspect, and I tend to cross the line with most, instead of just remaining that great friend they can talk to. But I feel as if its not intentional, it just happens because we both happen to be extremely comfortable around each other. I've started to get bad vibes about this, when some of the females already have an significant other and seemingly I come in between. So currently I have been putting females off, and keeping my distance, but to them it comes off as being non-cozier.

:wave: WELCOME....WELCOM....WELCOME Entertainer :wave:

What a very interesting post!
I would like to know others
opinions as well! I don't
have any comments to add
at this time.

Again welcome to Destee's!
I will be looking for future post
from you as well.

• Voice Chat - Please Join Us •
• Share Your Wisdom - Teach A Class •
• BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER •

You are VERY lucky to have those skills. Be careful what you wish for my man. Dont go hoping women will pass you by and not be your freind or not be attracted more than that. You might have that wish come true then you will know what it is like for some of us.

It is all a mtter of self discipline IMO. I imagine I might go crazy too if I woke up one day and was attracting women left and right and many of them would gladly go byeond freindship. I would have to control my self though so as to remeber the life I had "before" and not go back to it.

Did you always have this good a life in terms of contact with the opposite sex? If not then I understand you losing control a bit, otherwise, you gotta just shape up. Dont ever decide to cut off contact with women though. Trying to turn them off is crazy, cause if you did that naturally, you would hate life.

MrBlak said:
You are VERY lucky to have those skills. Be careful what you wish for my man. Dont go hoping women will pass you by and not be your freind or not be attracted more than that. You might have that wish come true then you will know what it is like for some of us.

It is all a mtter of self discipline IMO. I imagine I might go crazy too if I woke up one day and was attracting women left and right and many of them would gladly go byeond freindship. I would have to control my self though so as to remeber the life I had "before" and not go back to it.

Did you always have this good a life in terms of contact with the opposite sex? If not then I understand you losing control a bit, otherwise, you gotta just shape up. Dont ever decide to cut off contact with women though. Trying to turn them off is crazy, cause if you did that naturally, you would hate life.

Well when you ask did i always have this good life... I'd have to say yes, ever since I could remember I have always been a very analytical person and because of that, I tend to go beyond what I see on the outside of people, and actually try to dig down inside of the females to see whats really going on, and hopefully to encourage them make some changes to be a better person. And who can not be grateful for that??? So as most of them are attractive, they tend to really appreciate me, and it just goes from there. But I do thank you for your advice, and understand what you mean by if I never had this type of life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back