Black Poetry : Can't Handle Love

naujae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2004
I gave you everything kids, my life , my love , my money and my time
Just to find out at the end you weren't all mine
I fell in love with you and thought I could see
but I'm just as blind as blind could be.
To believe that all the love was giving was by me.
I caress you as if you were a precious rose so soft,
but by the time I realize what was going on it was to late
because you have found another mate.
What's wrong?
you don't like the way I love or you just can't handle it.
Sweet romatic night, slow music, dimed light
slow dancing, sweet passionate love making that last all night
but to find out those night don't mean anything to you like it do to me.
What's wrong?
Can't handle the love that I give
I prasie you as if you were a king
I don't get any kind of ring
that make us one.
Tell me something am I number one or number two
because you can't handle the love I'm given you
:massage: :hearts2:

Thanks Naujae for sharing. This is so sad and a true episode in life. You gave and gave. All of yourself. Don't feel guilty and blame yourself. Love your children and provide for them. He will pay the piper, leave him to his whims. Judgement can come before one dies. I have seen it happen.

He left because he saw you were starting to see thru his user game. He needed a new victim. Some folks play a great game of poker. Making it hard to read them. If you look at the beginning all the signs were there. You missed the signs because you were watching the road. Enjoying the ride.

Don't change giving 100% of yourself. Because what atracted him will attract someone else.

Finding out that it’s a 100% to 0% relationship is very disheartening.
It does dampen the sprit very deep. Later down the road when this runner finds he has no more cards to play he will turn and try coming back up stream your way. Send that trout back down stream. Sue him for all you can get and make him support the dream. He crashed. He burned. He walked away from. Find yourself someone else. Don’t linger to long on lost fools.

Hodee I want to thank you for your encoughing words I don't have to sue him for what he did because he will pay at the end what he tried to do was stop me from writing my poetry but I will get my poetry published and sell them them in every kind of store possible so he didn't stop my dream and just make me want it even more

Rich thank you also because there aren't a lot of guy that can't handle the love of a queen which that is what I consider myself

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back