Rwanda : Cannabis Coffee shops, wooden shoes, and windmills coming to Rwanda?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Looks like the nation that made opium popular and slavery with the Duthch East India Trade Company,
and the parent nation of the Bilderberg meetings, is seeking inroads to neo-imperialism, in Rwanda

Dutch Government Helping Kagame Rig Election?
by H. Vincent Harris
Global Research, August 6, 2010

..........On Frank Habineza, Maxime Verhagen states that the Rwandan Green Party (my translation) “wanted to participate without fulfilling all conditions, which is participating without holding a founding meeting. This is considered contrary to the Rwandan Constitution.”

That statement totally ignores the fact that the Rwandan government has made it impossible, through Kafkaesque measures, for the Green Party to hold such a meeting.

The fact that the Dutch government is now a member of the Rwandan NEC merits serious discussion. Has anyone in the world ever seen a foreign government be part of a National Electoral Commission?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20502

for as long as the world abides by the system of money which was created by whites, at least the current day paper priveledge system was, we will always be subject to the desires of whites. There are dirt poor neighborhoods in Uganda, but you can find coca cola and even at@t, even in towns that have little water or paved roads. But ultimately it boils down to the two documentaries you saw on linkTV-"the corporation" and"confessions of an economic hitman". Blacks gotta unify their tounges and cultures to form a common cause before they will be resistant to white rule and control of their political systems, resources, and countries.

for as long as the world abides by the system of money which was created by whites, at least the current day paper priveledge system was, we will always be subject to the desires of whites. There are dirt poor neighborhoods in Uganda, but you can find coca cola and even at@t, even in towns that have little water or paved roads. But ultimately it boils down to the two documentaries you saw on linkTV-"the corporation" and"confessions of an economic hitman". Blacks gotta unify their tounges and cultures to form a common cause before they will be resistant to white rule and control of their political systems, resources, and countries.

You and I have disagreements,
and possibly meet and have a heated argument,

But if someone sees this argument and puts a gun in
my hand,

common sense tells me to turn that gun on that person,

and heal my disagreement with you

What you say about our lack of unity is a bitter truth that we must look at seriously

and there should be nothing and no one that can cause division between Brothers.

I have read that French and Belgique troops are in areas of West Africa, and as the global economy declines, they will seek to drag Africa down with it, nation by nation

Our steadfast unity as a people is the only thing that will save us

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back