Black Astrology : CANCER THE CRAB...

The symbol for Cancer is the crab, and like their symbol, Cancer people develop a tough outer shell in order to protect the vulnerability within. This shell may be their home, a place they can retreat to – full of familiar treasures they have collected to console their psyche in an alien world. It may also be a system of psychological defenses they have created in order to avoid pain. Also like the crab, Cancers will move sideways to avoid a confrontation, but when attacked, they will hang on tenaciously. The crab will actually risk losing a claw before it releases its prey!

You know Aqil, Once I use to consider that statement to be true, but now over the past 6 yrs my desire to concoct up a hearty meal has dissipated. I'm gradually losing my taste for certain dishes. I guess I'm in a transitional stage and age too play a large facter in this. Can you read anything in the stars that might confirm this sudden change?

Thank you! in advance as I know that you are a very busy man.

Ouch!

SPIRITNORTH said:
earth signs are incredibly boring to me and too calculating and sneaky.....i prefer water signs, im fire.....

LOL.... Hmmmm calculating and sneaky??? Boring! wow, it's unfortunate that you have not had the opportunity to meet ALL earth signs,cause I have never been any of those things listed... I'm a Taurus. I think it boils down to what Aqil was saying. Fire and Earth are not compatiable. However, neither is Fire and water. Compatiability is determined by other factors than just sun sign compatiability. I have had horriable experiences in love relations with Fire signs. I won't get into astro blasting the signs but I know that not every fire sign are like the ones I have encountered.

Peace...
Shadow.. who stays in the light.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back