:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CANCER BROTHERS/SISTERS! :birthday:

:wave: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :wave:

Kori

Aug 30, 2003
*In Your Dreams*
Occupation
student
i was born exactly a month late (August 4) and I was told by someone who studies astrology that it is possible to share the main traits of two signs. The signs are Leo and cancer. The more I read on the two signs, the more I believe it to be true. I seem to indentify perfectly with both of them in during certain times. However, as I was reading this and found that Leo and Cancer are opposing signs, now Im confused...enlighten me please LOL

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Kori:

It is possible to share the main traits of two signs if you are born on the cusp of a sign...in your case that would be July 24 & 25 (Leo on the cusp of Cancer), or August 23 & 24 (Leo on the cusp of Virgo). You were not born on the cusp. You are a Leo...it may be that your Moon is in Cancer or you may have Cancer rising, or several celestial bodies might have been in that sign at the time of your birth...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Rep. John Lewis Diagnosed With Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CANCER LINKED TO HAIR DYE AND STR8ENERS Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : PANCREATIC CANCER CURE? Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New study finds cancer-causing chemicals in tap water Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Study on cannabis chemical as a treatment for pancreatic cancer may have 'major impact,' Harvard researcher says Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Blood pressure medicine recall expands amid cancer concerns Black Health and Wellness 2
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Breast Cancer Intervention-Older African American Women in Beauty Salons Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Jury awards $289M to a black man who blames Roundup for cancer Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Cancer Drugs probably Weren’t Tested on People of Color Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CANCER VACCINE Black Health and Wellness 12
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : NIGERIAN STUDENT DEVELOPES BREAST CANCER CURE Black Health and Wellness 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : breast-cancer-black-women breakthrough Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MEN MUST EJACULATE 21 TIMES A MONTH TO PREVENT CANCER Black Health and Wellness 4
Queenie Health and Wellness : Breast Cancer Deaths INCREASING for Black Women Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : NEW CANCER TREATMENT Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Physicist Hadiyah-Nicole E Green Is On The Verge Of A Cancer Treatment Breakthrough Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How the ancient world dealt with cancer African American History Culture 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : baby-powder-cancer-lawsuits Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 16 Cancer Causing Foods You Should Never Eat Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 30 Worst Foods For Your Heart - Ginger kills Cancer Cells Food Discussion and Recipes 13
Liberty Health and Wellness : Prostate cancer surveillance criteria may not be accurate for African American men Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : DARK CHOCOLATE CURE FOR PANCREATIC CANCER? Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Toast and Cancer: The Potentially Scary Link Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Processed Meats (and Probably Red Meats) Can Cause Cancer, Says Controversial WHO Report Food Discussion and Recipes 1
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : meats cause cancer, WHO..... Black Health and Wellness 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : flip saunders dies of cancer..... Black Sports 2
Liberty Health and Wellness : Kellogg's Kashi cereal found to be full of GMOs and cancer-causing glyphosate Black Health and Wellness 29
RAPTOR Health and Wellness : Read Later Share Tweet Venom of Aggressive Brazilian Wasp Rips Holes in Cancer Cells Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods That Destroy Cancer and Help You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : One Woman’s Story Highlights the Hidden Skin Cancer Risks for People of Color Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : LUNG CANCER VACCINE IN CUBA? Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : POLIO VIRUS MAY KILL BRAIN CANCER Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : GINGER ROOT KILLS CANCER CELLS? Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CELERY CURES LUNG CANCER? Black Health and Wellness 2
RAPTOR Health and Wellness : Finally! The FDA Admits That Nearly Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Top 6 Antioxidant Foods For Preventing Cancer Black Health and Wellness 10
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MORE SEX LOWERS THE RISK OF PROSTRATE CANCER Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CHILDHOOD OBESITY TIED TO CANCER Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : NEW CANCER DRUG APPROVED Black Health and Wellness 0
gogounited Health and Wellness : Breast Cancer and Mammograms plus other insight... Black Health and Wellness 3
Kadijah Health and Wellness : Smelling farts prevents cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : VASECTOMYS AND PROSTRATE CANCER LINKED Black Health and Wellness 53
jamesfrmphilly Black People : comic Paul Mooney battles prostate cancer Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CRISPY FRIES LINKED TO CANCER Black Health and Wellness 16
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : NEW CANCER VACCINE SHOWS PROMISE Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Prisoners raise money for breast cancer awareness Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : CANCER MAY BE TRANSMITTED THRU ORAL SEX Science and Technology 20
A Black People : FYI Controversial Diet To Treat Cancer, Asthma: Gerson Therapy Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Science and Technology : HIV Virus May Cure Cancer? Science and Technology 4
Kemetstry Science and Technology : Long Term Tamoxifen Use Cuts Cancer Science and Technology 2