Black Poetry : Can You Take Me There?!?

RICH - You my brotha fa eva show love... know that it's appreciated and reciprocal bruh! I hope she show up at the door soon...lol

Cindy - did I take you there ma?!? lol i'm not really lookin but I hope I find her too... I got somethin to show her ~grin~

Shun baby! - fantastic huh?!? glad to see you showin ya golds on this one...lol thanks fa the love dear.

GA - You know how I do...lol dont mess around and gimme the big head...lol definitely glad you felt this!!!

Coco - thank you so much love for hittin this up... pick me up at 8, cause you takin me whether you like it or not! lol fa real tho thanks for the love!

Reas

reason, you took me there on this piece, heyah. :eek:...dang, do you have a fan or sometin'? well, how bout a glass of wata? i have got to catch my breath:eek:. lovin' the flow of this piece, dear poet. your scribes are always, so breath takin', me slowly. givin' me a reason to:eek:.

~~~inkdrops~~~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back