Black Poetry : Can you see me.

Poetic Justice

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 2, 2003
detroit
Occupation
Analyst
Can you see me.

Can you see me dance in the rain, kiss the sun with mud in my hands.
Can you see me laugh in the rain falling on my bottom with chocolate in my hands.
Can you see me run up the stairs in the morning light to hang my face out the window in the sunlight, did the rain tell you i was inlove with thee, that i demanded it poured its wetness upon me.
Can i play in the rain and dance in the sun, will you laugh at me?
Can you see me?
See me you say, for i want to play.
Play this game with the moon and the stars it will be fun, fun for you all, what game i say, i like the sun and the rain.
Wait until tonight and i will show you how to play , you will like this game, this game of twilight.
Could you see me in the night staring up high in the moonlight, can you see the look on my face at the beauty that ceased all play. And with the starry diamonds shining in my eyes , i looked into yours and felt your reply, can you see what is before me.
A lasting love of forever sent to me.
Can you see me laying down in the night with a smile on my face and the sweetest of summer nights sending starry gifts to me.
Can you see.:heart: :) :heart:

Originally posted by ShawnsWife
Can you see me.

Can you see me dance in the rain, kiss the sun with mud in my hands.
Can you see me laugh in the rain falling on my bottom with chocolate in my hands.
Can you see me run up the stairs in the morning light to hang my face out the window in the sunlight, did the rain tell you i was inlove with thee, that i demanded it poured its wetness upon me.
Can i play in the rain and dance in the sun, will you laugh at me?
Can you see me?
See me you say, for i want to play.
Play this game with the moon and the stars it will be fun, fun for you all, what game i say, i like the sun and the rain.
Wait until tonight and i will show you how to play , you will like this game, this game of twilight.
Could you see me in the night staring up high in the moonlight, can you see the look on my face at the beauty that ceased all play. And with the starry diamonds shining in my eyes , i looked into yours and felt your reply, can you see what is before me.
A lasting love of forever sent to me.
Can you see me laying down in the night with a smile on my face and the sweetest of summer nights sending starry gifts to me.
Can you see.:heart: :) :heart:
:toast: :love: :toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back