Black People : Can You Read DNA ?

Kemetstry said:
:SuN044: :10200: :teach: Yes, I have done the tests and am able to interpret DNA

Kemetstry ... i thought of you when i posted this thread, thinking who in the community may actually have such ability / skill. It's great that you've said you can do it! Wow! That's really kewl!

Kemetstry ... can you tell us, like the first 5 steps involved ... you know ... just whet our appetite a little ... give us something to think on, google, search, consider and contemplate, regarding the process?! Please.

Kemetstry ... lol @ me calling your name every time ... but Kemetstry ... i just noticed that your Premium Membership has expired ... :wink: ... also ... i did get your message, sorry i missed your call.

Let us know though ... what's up with this DNA stuff ... could i do it at home if i wanted to? What tools would i need? Is it rocket science ... lol ... oh gosh ... i mean ... don't say yes ... just break it down to the most simplest way of understanding ... remember ... you're talking to me! :)

This is sooooooooo kewl !!!! You Go Kemetstry !!! :weights:

Can i call you if they have my DNA on somebody's neck that i choked ?? ... and i'm denying everything!? ... :lol:

Seriously though ... (but i'm serious about everything above) ... what path must the children take, to be like you, able to do this?

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Kemetstry ... i thought of you when i posted this thread, thinking who in the community may actually have such ability / skill. It's great that you've said you can do it! Wow! That's really kewl!

Kemetstry ... can you tell us, like the first 5 steps involved ... you know ... just whet our appetite a little ... give us something to think on, google, search, consider and contemplate, regarding the process?! Please.

Kemetstry ... lol @ me calling your name every time ... but Kemetstry ... i just noticed that your Premium Membership has expired ... :wink: ... also ... i did get your message, sorry i missed your call.

Let us know though ... what's up with this DNA stuff ... could i do it at home if i wanted to? What tools would i need? Is it rocket science ... lol ... oh gosh ... i mean ... don't say yes ... just break it down to the most simplest way of understanding ... remember ... you're talking to me! :)

This is sooooooooo kewl !!!! You Go Kemetstry !!! :weights:

Can i call you if they have my DNA on somebody's neck that i choked ?? ... and i'm denying everything!? ... :lol:

Seriously though ... (but i'm serious about everything above) ... what path must the children take, to be like you, able to do this?

Destee

:SuN020: I was sent a notice last year. I have received nothing this year.

1. You must love science, math and discovery.

2. You must study, study, study!

3. Getting a job in a hospital or forensic lab would greatly help. A parmacuetical firm is a plus as well. But that depends on the firm.

Kemetstry said:
:SuN020: I was sent a notice last year. I have received nothing this year.

1. You must love science, math and discovery.

2. You must study, study, study!

3. Getting a job in a hospital or forensic lab would greatly help. A parmacuetical firm is a plus as well. But that depends on the firm.

Kemetstry ... sorry you didn't get the email notice this time, it should have automatically gone out. Please forgive.

I wish you would have told me you knew how to do this 10 years ago, when we first met. Maybe we wouldn't have fought so much all of these years! :blush:

Much Much Love and Peace!

Destee

Reading DNA Huh???????
Hmmmmm.........:thinking:
Well......
I think we should begin reading ourselves First
Not Being Densely Sarcastic But....
Anything Science can determine we can determine ourselves
By knowing ourselves ...and our Children
Its not a hard Thing to do
Heck....
Our DNA is On our Faces(eyes, nose, mouth)
But Scientifically..........:thinking:
I think we definetly need to attend a class or two
And a computer microscope :thinking: glass slide ot pea tree dish
and :em2700: a syringe....Smh....(OH...the Agony!)

Maybe learning to Identify all of our Nuclei's Differences we can have clarify

(I dont know if anything I just said makes any sense.....I tried :10500: )

Hey :idea: maybe it's how acidic our Acid is!!!!!
(get it....DeoxyriboNucleic Acid !!!!!!:em19: )

:dance:
:dance1:
:qqb003:
OH Yeah And I'm Out!
:10200:

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
Reading DNA Huh???????
Hmmmmm.........:thinking:
Well......
I think we should begin reading ourselves First
Not Being Densely Sarcastic But....
Anything Science can determine we can determine ourselves
By knowing ourselves ...and our Children
Its not a hard Thing to do
Heck....
Our DNA is On our Faces(eyes, nose, mouth)
But Scientifically..........:thinking:
I think we definetly need to attend a class or two
And a computer microscope :thinking: glass slide ot pea tree dish
and :em2700: a syringe....Smh....(OH...the Agony!)

Maybe learning to Identify all of our Nuclei's Differences we can have clarify

(I dont know if anything I just said makes any sense.....I tried :10500: )

Hey :idea: maybe it's how acidic our Acid is!!!!!
(get it....DeoxyriboNucleic Acid !!!!!!:em19: )

:dance:
:dance1:
:qqb003:
OH Yeah And I'm Out!
:10200:

Sister PLAT ... you used some good words up in there ... :D

Sounds like a DNA expert in the making !!! :terrific:

Master it Sister, so when they try to pin the body on me ... i can hire you as my expert witness! ... :deal:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back