Black People : Can You Pardon The Sister or Brother That You Have Something Against?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Brother Skuder's thread made me think of this one! :toast:

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that you have something against?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that has violated you?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that disagrees with you vehemently?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that made a decision you did not like?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that doesn't live the way you think they should?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that has made mistakes in their life?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that hurt your feelings?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that lied, stole, or done you some wrong?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that makes us all look bad?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that worships in a different way?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that thinks completely different than you?

If you can't pardon these, please don't ask anyone else to pardon another, for you look hypocritical.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Brother Skuder's thread made me think of this one! :toast:

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that you have something against?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that has violated you?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that disagrees with you vehemently?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that made a decision you did not like?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that doesn't live the way you think they should?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that has made mistakes in their life?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that hurt your feelings?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that lied, stole, or done you some wrong?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that makes us all look bad?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that worships in a different way?

Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that thinks completely different than you?

If you can't pardon these, please don't ask anyone else to pardon another, for you look hypocritical.

Love You!

Destee

Destee, you're asking a whole lot right here. We don't want to confuse anything. Lets take for example;

"Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that worships in a different way?".......Possibly cultural
"Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that thinks completely different than you?"......possibly cultural
"Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that has violated you?".....this depends upon the degree of the violation
"Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that has made mistakes in their life?".....this is personal (their life)
"Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that you have something against?"....this is usually personal but can be more.
"Can you pardon the Sister or Brother that lied, stole, or done you some wrong?" This is personal and depends upon the degree also.

Hey Brothers Keita and Khasm ... i appreciate yall responding ... :love:

I'm of the opinion that these are "little things" ... when looking at the big picture ... though difficult to overcome.

Of course there are levels ... degrees of everything ... but most of us get stumped at the lowest levels.

The evidence abounds ... for our people are killing each other ... babies dying daily ... all manner of chaos around us.

It's because we can't get past this individual, low level, inability to pardon each other ... never realizing the collective greatness of doing so.

If you can't pardon a Sister or Brother ... you're just not there yet ... and you can't pardon them.

I'm kewl with that ... i understand it ... but if you can't issue out no pardons at high levels, don't be asking for them at high levels.

Problem with that ... for me ... is that our people need the collective manifestation at every level ... so i'll be pushing in that direction ... :wink:

You both can do all of the above and more ... and probably do ... on some level(s).

Love You!

Destee

Peace Destee,

Let me ask you one..

Can you pardon the folks at R B Gtube.com, and allow us here to at least post links to videos on that site without getting this ***********??

I know you guys fell out over something but they have material there that is not available on youtube or google..or vimeo... and since we're talking about pardoning brothers and sisters.. can you put your beef with A s s attaspeaks aside and show us how it's done? ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back