Black People : Can You Name a Fact that is NOT Based on Opinion? If so, please post it in this thread - Thanks!

The span of a day is from sun rise to sun set !)

What is a day? Who defined it? Were they right? Or do we just believe them?

I remember reading in the Bible that a day to God is like some immeasurable amount of time to us.

Or something along those lines.

My point is ... what if ... in order to twist up our understanding of things ... they switched night and day.

We don't really know ... we just go along with what we're told a day is ... and believe it.

I think it's debatable, if one were inclined to do so, but most often we simply accept it as fact.

I suppose it's easier.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

A day is the word to define sun rise to sun set in WEbster.
Every definition is the opinion of the person authoring taken from the past history of the being!
Of course once you mix one enviroment(time and pplace) the being ends of being one of their words.
Which we wonder everyday who is they. I'm saying everything has na origin of truth that come to be into the atmosphere when one sets it free verbally.
Now there can be a debate on time and the truth would be sun rise to sun set is the origin!
Day just abreviates what system we are a part of!
Sun Rise-Work (migrate)
Sun Set-Rest (rejuvenate)
Makes more sense!

Every definition is the opinion of the person authoring taken from the past history of the being!
Of course once you mix one enviroment(time and pplace) the being ends of being one of their words.
Which we wonder everyday who is they. I'm saying everything has na origin of truth that come to be into the atmosphere when one sets it free verbally.
Now there can be a debate on time and the truth would be sun rise to sun set is the origin!
Sun Rise-Work (migrate)
Sun Rise-Rest (rejuvenate)
Makes more sense!

That is my point Sister (in red above) ... it's opinion ... the only thing that makes it fact is that we believe it.

It's okay for it to be an opinion ... and it may be applicable to many ... may even be true ... but it's still only opinion.

Some opinion is stronger than other opinion, has more folk believing it, has been around longer ... but still opinion.

Love You!

Destee

Sun Rise-Work (migrate)
Sun Set-Rest (rejuvenate)
Makes more sense!

lol!

I think you may have proved sister Destee's point. For example, I have read several accounts which state that at one time the orientation based on the earth's polarities was turned upside down, which meant that as we go back in time all the cardinal points were reversed. Furthermore, many ancient cultures were based on the lunar calendar. This means the year and day was reckoned based on the Moon-rise and the Moon-set, and given the time of the year or month, the Moon may not have necessarily "risen" in the East.

Because we have over generations lost knowlede of these ancient systems does not necessarly make them false systems of "belief". This is why I agree, to an extent we have been "hoodwiked" and "bamboozled".

Peace!

Peace!

That is my point Sister (in red above) ... it's opinion ... the only thing that makes it fact is that we believe it.

It's okay for it to be an opinion ... and it may be applicable to many ... may even be true ... but it's still only opinion.

Some opinion is stronger than other opinion, has more folk believing it, has been around longer ... but still opinion.

Love You!

Destee
The opinion comes from the origin which is uasually lost it becomes an unkown fact instead of proven outsourced being from the origin mouth of how this came about!
Destee Sis sorry tht was sooo longwinded!:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back