Black People : Can You Handle The Truth Too?!?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Apr 8, 2016.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    I do consider viewing myself or our people as mere victims makes us a part of the problem...

What is needed: Candid comments about which new approaches we need to consider, i. e.,
    in order to halt the self destructive behavior of others in our own communities, etc

In particular, the decriminalization of non addictive drugs as a modern day approach reveals our own naivete too...

I. e., the issues originated or originate with crack or heroin,
    and both get illegally imported around the globe...

Also how both got here in the first place reflected some folks politics:

As it does in 2016!!

Of course drug addiction is a new form of slavery, (though addicts do have other options)...

Hence our option to either remain a part of the part of the problem-- by default--or be a part of the solution-- by choice!!

fyi

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Imagine this "white" stuff that gives a reflection of people
    upload_2016-4-9_13-32-11.png

Versus this reflection of "white" stuff that gives a reflection of people
    upload_2016-4-9_13-33-0.png

Clean all the "white" stuff away from any of these, and one can get a good look at who is in control.
    upload_2016-4-9_13-39-47.png

All images are for purposes of illustration, not affirming any stance or ideology of those in them.

Yea, someone put a pothole in the street.
    Stop running over it or take another road.

Or even, get a petition to gather people in the community to sign a contract with that city to pay those willing to fill in the potholes a decent wage to do so.

This is what is called, creative initiative, not waiting for someone else to fix it.

3. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    How well do you suppose drugs as a slave master is taught in the home, continually? And shouldn't it be taught that using drugs is a disloyalty to the Black race and that using also is a destroyer of the race?! As a mom, which I am, I have taught that. I really think that not using drugs is in the cradle of the home. If that fails in the home, then neighbors should not be shy about teaching it. I have a son that told me that if he hadn't learned about God in our home he would have used drugs. So I had a back up. A kid might be able to fool mom, but there's no hiding behavior from a Father in Heaven.