Black People : Can You Handle The Truth Too?!?

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
I do consider viewing myself or our people as mere victims makes us a part of the problem...

What is needed: Candid comments about which new approaches we need to consider, i. e.,
in order to halt the self destructive behavior of others in our own communities, etc

In particular, the decriminalization of non addictive drugs as a modern day approach reveals our own naivete too...

I. e., the issues originated or originate with crack or heroin,
and both get illegally imported around the globe...

Also how both got here in the first place reflected some folks politics:

As it does in 2016!!

Of course drug addiction is a new form of slavery, (though addicts do have other options)...

Hence our option to either remain a part of the part of the problem-- by default--or be a part of the solution-- by choice!!

fyi

I do consider viewing myself or our people as mere victims makes us a part of the problem...

What is needed: Candid comments about which new approaches we need to consider, i. e.,
in order to halt the self destructive behavior of others in our own communities, etc

In particular, the decriminalization of non addictive drugs as a modern day approach reveals our own naivete too...

I. e., the issues originated or originate with crack or heroin,
and both get illegally imported around the globe...

Also how both got here in the first place reflected some folks politics:

As it does in 2016!!

Of course drug addiction is a new form of slavery, (though addicts do have other options)...

Hence our option to either remain a part of the part of the problem-- by default--or be a part of the solution-- by choice!!

fyi

How well do you suppose drugs as a slave master is taught in the home, continually? And shouldn't it be taught that using drugs is a disloyalty to the Black race and that using also is a destroyer of the race?! As a mom, which I am, I have taught that. I really think that not using drugs is in the cradle of the home. If that fails in the home, then neighbors should not be shy about teaching it. I have a son that told me that if he hadn't learned about God in our home he would have used drugs. So I had a back up. A kid might be able to fool mom, but there's no hiding behavior from a Father in Heaven.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back