destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Can you go to jail for riding dirty?

I mean ... i guess there are so many ways a person could be dirty ... that certainly some qualify for arrest ... like ... possession of drugs or something like that ... but ... i'm wondering ...

Can you go to jail for not having your license on you?

Can you go to jail for expired tags?

Can you go to jail for no insurance?

:heart:

Destee

I'm not familiar with the laws in each of the states, so I look forward to learning from the other members. In Canada, the following applies:

Driving without insurance is a violation ticket, and a fine of up to $2000, and possible jail time of up to 6 months. Now, this is different than failure to produce insurance, which is where you actually have it, but don't have the documents in the car when pulled over. Lesser penalty and fine.

Driving without your license on you is a fine here, but driving with no operator's license is another act altogether.

I don't know what you mean by tags?

WOWWWWWWWW ... Thank You So Much Sister PhynxOfKmt ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

This is exactly what i was hoping for ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSS !!!! :love:

Tags are the license plates purchased from the state (i suppose), and must be affixed to the vehicle, and kept up to date (renewed yearly).

Oh ... and by the way ... i believe all tags (license plates) are made by prison labor ... though i could be wrong on this.

Thanks again for your participation! :D

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back