Black Spirituality Religion : CAN YOU GIVE SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF WHEN YOUR RELIGION WAS BASHED?

Sister True ... Peace and Blessings,

I consider them all mine, because some of all my people, live them all ... and as they are, so am i.

To your question, yes, i have seen them all bashed ... but i have also been blessed to see them all strive to work together.

I'm encouraged by the latter, it's where my focus is, the very mission of this community.

Love You Sister! Thanks for Sharing! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Hey Destee :wave: THERE YOU GO!

Thanks for sharing yet STILL...I'm trying to overstand exactly and real SPECIFICALLY examples of "bashing".

For example, when I refer to Christianity as "christ insanity" ...well I can see how someone who professes Christianity would experience that as "bashing" so there.

When I say it, it is what it has become for ME. Mind you, I mind myself and don't say it here and that's not because anyone has said they were offended by it..thou I can see how they would be...

Anywho...I am interested still in hearing specific examples of "bashing" a religion

M.E.
:hearts2:

Hey Destee :wave: THERE YOU GO!

Thanks for sharing yet STILL...I'm trying to overstand exactly and real SPECIFICALLY examples of "bashing".

For example, when I refer to Christianity as "christ insanity" ...well I can see how someone who professes Christianity would experience that as "bashing" so there.

When I say it, it is what it has become for ME. Mind you, I mind myself and don't say it here and that's not because anyone has said they were offended by it..thou I can see how they would be...

Anywho...I am interested still in hearing specific examples of "bashing" a religion

M.E.

With all due respect Sister ... i think it promotes the wrong energy, to wallow in such a place.

It's so easy for us to go to this bashing place, actually doing it to each other without even trying, to stir these energies intentionally seem counter-productive.

I guess I've seen so much of it right here, we have example after example of it, so much so that my cup runneth over with it.

I'm sick of it, but that's just me, I realize we're not all at the same place.

I found this interesting, that you recognize the term "christ insanity" would probably be received as offensive by some.

Just knowing that, acknowledging and acting accordingly, responsibly ... each of us, inside our own selves ... is all that is needed.

Let's just each do what we already know ... or not do what we already know would offend another ... and half the problem would be over.

But ... yall can wallow in the bashings of old if you'd rather ... don't mind me.

Love You!

Destee

With all due respect Sister ... i think it promotes the wrong energy, to wallow in such a place.

Yes well you know I disagree that what I am asking is representative as "wallowing" in anything.

Yet because you have said it...that is what is has now become.

No one was responding anyway and I doubt they will now.

Mostly because it is easy for us to slap a label on what someone is saying, yet when asked direct questions for clarity, silence....

people pose to just "know". Despite the fact that we all hold different meanings for different acts or actions.

I stated the purpose for asking the question.
To give others the benefit of KNOWING what they experience as "bashing" and giving them the opportunity to refrain from it.

The christian religion is christ insanity for me and shall remain so....i'll just no longer say it here...for fear of banning and being charged with being disrespectful....even tho this has never happened..yet..the possibility is ever present.

So, I'll end this thread now since the fate of this thread has been sealed when you put the stamp "wallowing" on it. Thanks:toast:

M.E.

Yes well you know I disagree that what I am asking is representative as "wallowing" in anything.

Yet because you have said it...that is what is has now become.

No one was responding anyway and I doubt they will now.

Mostly because it is easy for us to slap a label on what someone is saying, yet when asked direct questions for clarity, silence....

people pose to just "know". Despite the fact that we all hold different meanings for different acts or actions.

I stated the purpose for asking the question.
To give others the benefit of KNOWING what they experience as "bashing" and giving them the opportunity to refrain from it.

The christian religion is christ insanity for me and shall remain so....i'll just no longer say it here...for fear of banning and being charged with being disrespectful....even tho this has never happened..yet..the possibility is ever present.

So, I'll end this thread now since the fate of this thread has been sealed when you put the stamp "wallowing" on it. Thanks:toast:

M.E.

Sister True ... if i had the kind of power you suggest, everyone here would be a Premium Member. Stop it.

I shared my opinion, which I have the right to do, as does everyone. It is an opinion vested in the very purpose of this community, and so yes, it may have been presented in a firm manner ... but it also encouraged everyone to continue as they please ... as all open discussions are able to do.

C'mon Sister ... you expect me to have a discussion forum where folk can share their opinion, but I can't share mine?!

It was my opinion Sister, why you gett'n all mad 'cause I shared it?

Destee

Brother Abdurratln ... that can't be true. We don't remove Member's avatars, and I'm sure the Moderating TEAM agrees, and will say so if they don't.

If we had a problem with you, we would just ban you, before taking a single privilege away. That's not how we manage.

Did you make a report, ask if there was some technical difficulty, or just assume the worst in us?

Destee

Here it is again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back