Black People : Can You Explain To Me How You Are Free

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Yea i just want to hear some of the observations and explanations from folks on how and why you BELIEVE you are a a "free" black man and black woman.

There are some disturbing mentalities that are coming forth out of the masses of our people, and i'm not even talkin about on here....i'm talking about in everyday life, that really disturbs me.

If you are sittin in a neighborhood/city with a grocery store(Your Food)....a clothing store(Your Clothing).....a gas station(One Means to move around)....a hair salon(a means for our women to beautify themselves).....a bank(where you negotiate,store and finance yourself and so called "possessions").....a school( where you and your children get so called "education")....

ALL BEING RUN BY WHITES,ARABS,ASIANS,"WHITE" JEWS,INDIANS, HISPANICS AND SO FORTH.....

THEN YOU ARE STILL ENSLAVED....UNTIL YOU KICK THEM OUT OR MANEAUVER THEM OUT, HOWEVER IT NEEDS TO OR CAN BE DONE,AND YOU AND EVERY OTHER BLACK MAN,WOMAN AND CHILD OPERTATES(RUN) AND BENEFITS FROM IN A NATURAL EVOLVING MEANS OF SURVIVAL OF YOU,YOUR COMMUNITY, AND RACE.....

Stop talkin about freedom,bliss, and being an amerikkkan.....the rich(wealthy) negroe owns NOTHING, neither does the middle, and poor negroe....therefore we've never been free, and actually have gone backwards into a genocidal downfall due to integration and the so called "civil" rights that was virtually a "carrot on a stick" trick to lull negroes to sleep, and soften up the cold and revolutionary heart we had gained, and were ready to USE IN ORDER TO GET FREE.

Stop sayin it ok....we never got free, and are actually worse off than ever before.....

Most of you speak white people's mantras and continue to inch yourselves closer to them, as you see them sink....stop dragging other black folks with you.....ok....good!

MA'AT

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    lets get free……revolution

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    When? Why do whites,arabs,asians, run any and everything inside our communities, and take it back to theirs still after 400 years of our unfortunate experience of being enslaved and controlled....?

Why do negroes still love to have everybody else around our livelihood and operating it....when they have absolutely no good will or intentions for us?

MA'AT

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Brainwashed into thinking that we are free....Our minds our bound to believing we are free.
    It's all a Pseudo.
    Every day I wake up and say "Gat d-mn it! I'm still here?!!"
    Some days I feel like I'm half alive
    I'm over the lies and the BS and smiling in everyone's face as if nothing is going on.

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    I'm working on it, brother :).
    I'm finding freedom is a state of mind, first.

First step is to get to $0, cash on hand. Remove one's servitude in credit/debt serfdom.

Thank-you for the thread.

6. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    No but seriously queen....when you get up in the morning, and you go out your door, and you head to a grocery store,post office,salon,gas station,bank, or the local government offices....its all run by everybody else....yet negroes seem content with this ish, as if its normal to have another race of people rule,control and oppress you, and then last but not least you the mixed breed lulling em to sleep every second of the day, every time they see his image.

They happy to see football players,basketball players, and musicians still hundreds of years later runnin,jumpin, and singin for white people, just because the white man gives out some crumbs, and they content with this garbage....and continue to pass the same enslaved mentality of this Multicultural nightmare of mixing,submitting, and appeasing on down to our younger brothers and sisters every generation.....there's a problem with that seriously!

MA'AT

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    I'm workin on it too, and it is a task....but the problem is that many are simply content with being enslaved-controlled by white people,arabs,or ect ect....and as long as you have more who love the white man with his hand on their neck, then it destroys every brother or sister around em......whether they know they are or not.....

MA'AT

8. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Hotep.

I've found that the journey to freedom is actually traveled by few.
    Few are willing to do what is necessary in order to even begin embarking on the road.

Most will not change until some event of crisis, which will be too late in most cases.
    Complacency can be a vice of a person.

9. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I was being serious....I hate waking up to it, I don't like feeling like I HAVE TOO live it and to accept it.
    It becomes mentally exhausting once you realize that you have been lied too.

The intermix mingling has disturbed me to no end...I'm sick of explaining myself to those who do not understand nor don't want to get it.

The lies the news and the media feeds us on a daily basis. And what is crazy is that there is no one physically holding us down to watch it, they've trained us to do that all on our own.

10. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202