Black People : Can you call the game even?

When it comes to our rules ... management decisions ... fighting with me about them.

You'll be diametrically opposed outside the destee gates ... if you do too much of it.

It's a thin line ... proceed with caution.

:heart:

Destee

I'm not "fighting" with you. I spoke my viewpoint. You spoke yours.

Just as your "warning" is duly noted by me....likewise, my viewpoint is noted to you.

Now, we both know where each stands.

You said your peace. I said mine.

I'm not "fighting" with you. I spoke my viewpoint. You spoke yours.

Just as your "warning" is duly noted by me....likewise, my viewpoint is noted to you.

Now, we both know where each stands.

You said your peace. I said mine.

You obviously think you and i are on the same level. I've said this to you before.

We are not. There are some situations that you're best served not to try to go toe-to-toe with me.

You can't do what i do. You can't say what i say. You can't go where i go ... in this community.

We're not equal here, and if i need to show you, keep talk'n krazee to me.

Destee

You obviously think you and i are on the same level. I've said this to you before.

We are not. There are some situations that you're best served not to try to go toe-to-toe with me.

You can't do what i do. You can't say what i say. You can't go where i go ... in this community.

We're not equal here, and if i need to show you, keep talk'n krazee to me.

Destee

I quite agree with you. No, we are not on the same level. However, I have no desire to be you. I've also said this before.

Yes, you are the authority here. I must abide by that. But that doesn't put you on any higher "level" than me in any aspect.

Yes, you've struggled long and hard to create and maintain this site.
That is commendable.....a great feat.

But, otherwise, you put your drawers on just like I do.

Very nice of you, genius caveboy. My pleasure.

Family ... i did ask workingwhiteman to start a / this thread ... surrounding our previous exchange.

He's not broke any rule ... though he's been called names and treated as if he's not welcome here.

If his being here bothers you so ... put him on ignore ... don't read / comment to anything he says.

If you feel he has violated a rule, report it, and he'll be dealt with as all violators are.

Those are the options ... oh ... and of course ... you're welcome to leave.

Destee

I'm sorry to have to take your invitation, Destee.

I always thought your site was a platform for fellow Africans to interact re: African interests. I didn't know you were doing integrationism.

Best of luck.

Very nice of you, genius caveboy. My pleasure.

I'm sorry to have to take your invitation, Destee.

I always thought your site was a platform for fellow Africans to interact re: African interests. I didn't know you were doing integrationism.

Best of luck.

I take it that you're leaving on your own, as you walk out the door calling names.

It's certainly your choice, and i wish you well.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back