Black People : Can you call the game even?

Sister cherryblossom ... if you don't like him or what he says ... put him on ignore.

I aint finna put up with you runn'n 'roun here rant'n like'n a krazee woman.

Put him on ignore and you'll never see anything he says.

It's gett'n disruptive ... and you're make'n it more disruptive than it has to be.

This is a warning.

:heart:

Destee

Sister cherryblossom ... if you don't like him or what he says ... put him on ignore.

I aint finna put up with you runn'n 'roun here rant'n like'n a krazee woman.

Put him on ignore and you'll never see anything he says.

It's gett'n disruptive ... and you're make'n it more disruptive than it has to be.

This is a warning.

Destee

I have not replied to him.

However, this is not just about me but also other members who are offended by his comments. He has come here and insulted the "integrity" of "most of the members here." ---- But, YOUR "integrity" is okay by him, of course.

This is a pro-Black site but OUR supposed "integrity" is less than his because he equates our Black advocacy with pro-white sites. But, he's not at the pro-white sites telling THEM that their "integrity" is faulty.....just us here.

Years ago, you had a poll about which side would we be on, Black or white.......and in this instance, you have clearly chosen the white side.

No, he has not specifically violated a "rule." He has not called anyone out of their names but he has disrespected and insulted the BLACK members here none-the-less and you have given him license to do so but tell us if we don't like it, we can ignore him or leave.

You have given me a "warning" and deemed me the "disruption" but not his comments which insult your very members.

However, your "warning" is duly noted.

I know that we do not stand together, no matter what, but i wondered how many of us would. How many would vote to side with themselves, Black Folk, if i asked the question, giving no details regarding what they were siding about. As you can see from the poll results, we are torn basically down the middle. If this same question were asked of White Folk, i don't believe their numbers would look like ours.

If nothing else, this gives us to know what we're working with. We have been conditioned, through years of slavery, terrorism, disenfranchisement, etc., to not choose the side of Black Folk. The fact that we do this now is no great surprise, no matter how disappointing it may be.

I have not replied to him.

However, this is not just about me but also other members who are offended by his comments. He has come here and insulted the "integrity" of "most of the members here." ---- But, YOUR "integrity" is okay by him, of course.

This is a pro-Black site but OUR supposed "integrity" is less than his because he equates our Black advocacy with pro-white sites. But, he's not at the pro-white sites telling THEM that their "integrity" is faulty.....just us here.

Years ago, you had a poll about which side would we be on, Black or white.......and in this instance, you have clearly chosen the white side.

No, he has not specifically violated a "rule." He has not called anyone out of their names but he has disrespected and insulted the BLACK members here none-the-less and you have given him license to do so but tell us if we don't like it, we can ignore him or leave.

You have given me a "warning" and deemed me the "disruption" but not his comments which insult your very members.

However, your "warning" is duly noted.

If you (or any) don't like the way i manage this community, then go where you like the way they manage.

You will not move me to change my decision by ranting about how much you don't like a previous one.

Get over it. They are not your decisions to make, and i'm confident in my ability at doing this.

Our management promises that you'll get what we give, and i've not failed in that regard.

If you want more than that, you'll have to leave here.

Destee

If you (or any) don't like the way i manage this community, then go where you like the way they manage.

You will not move me to change my decision by ranting about how much you don't like a previous one.

Get over it. They are not your decisions to make, and i'm confident in my ability at doing this.

Our management promises that you'll get what we give, and i've not failed in that regard.

If you want more than that, you'll have to leave here.

Destee

Also duly noted.

I was rendering my opinion.....even though "diametrically opposed" to yours.

Also duly noted.

I was rendering my opinion.....even though "diametrically opposed" to yours.

When it comes to our rules ... management decisions ... fighting with me about them.

You'll be diametrically opposed outside the destee gates ... if you do too much of it.

It's a thin line ... proceed with caution.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back