Black People : Can you call the game even?

Why is this ho allowed on this site?

Although I quite agree with your question but please don't get yourself in trouble by name-calling and profanity. That's a number one rule-breaker here.

He has not verbatim called us out of our names but has, no less, insulted us.

So, I also wonder why he's allowed to do so....to spit in our faces like this.

Significant increase in Black voter turnout, especially among youth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/us/politics/21vote.html?_r=0

Weirdly, the age breakdown had younger voters still near the half-mark which surprised me.

I'd also point out that 14% of White democrats voted for McCain in 2008.

The interesting part is that in 2004 89% of democratic voters supported their party they identified with.
In 2008, it's about the same with that 14% voting across the isle and supporting a republican candidate.

Independents swung Democratic, but Whites independents were split about even like usual.

Family ... i did ask workingwhiteman to start a / this thread ... surrounding our previous exchange.

He's not broke any rule ... though he's been called names and treated as if he's not welcome here.

If his being here bothers you so ... put him on ignore ... don't read / comment to anything he says.

If you feel he has violated a rule, report it, and he'll be dealt with as all violators are.

Those are the options ... oh ... and of course ... you're welcome to leave.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back