Black People : Can you call the game even?

Seems all but one don't want to answer the questions I have posed but want to talk about the election instead.

I do not go to pro white websites...But this site is as anti white as it is pro black.

No, it would seem you don't go to pro white websites, but come to ones meant for uplifting sisters and brothers alike, asking us questions, labeling yourself our superior, and holding us to a standard you refuse to hold to people like yourself(causcasian), on their websites or in real life. I wonder why...hmmmm....

Nothing new; many caucasians do this, and when called on it, have nothing more to say than "black people are more racist".

You brought up the election, and now you act like we're at fault for answering your post and everything in it. If you didn't want the truth(hurting your feelings), don't ask for it.

Lot of posts to reply too. Worked 13 hours yesterday in the Ghetto, installing a boiler. No energy to reply yesterday. Free government paid for boiler btw...with a lexus in the driveway..bigger tv then me...and a stack of jordans in a bedroom I had to bleed a radiator in...but I digress. The longer I am here I find there are some posters I won't even reply to anymore.

Seems all but one don't want to answer the questions I have posed but want to talk about the election instead.
Ken Taylor, I think your posts are normally strong but your last one is week.
8% points is one thing...but you have to couple that with the fact that 2 million more blacks registered to vote in that 2008 election...I am not a mathematician but adding 2 million new voters and nearly a 10% increase together is significant.

White support of a black democrat was as strong as it has been in 30 years..meanwhile white turnout dropped 1%.

Getting past all the numbers there is a post on here that conveyed a feeling that I don't think numbers can represent.

I do not go to pro white websites...But this site is as anti white as it is pro black.

Interesting.

Have you answered all of the questions sister Destee posed to you?

I wonder if you will acknowledge that she has defended you and your right to be here. Anti-white? Really?

Your problem is that your own lack of integrity is showing. You are so stuck on your self that you can't see the courtesy which has been extended to you.

Ken couldn't this post...if inverted...be used something like this.

As a nation we have made great progress. But, as long as there are blacks out there murdering at a rate 5 times higher then the rest of the nation, the distrust will continue to be directed at all blacks.

One post can't be considered fair without the other...unless you think forum rhetoric is worse then murder.
If your historic actions create distrust and animosity and that distrust and animosity is never dealt with would it be surprising that some don't put it down as quickly as others? Keep in mind that the rights that we have today were not granted to us by a consensus of vote by the majority of Whites. It was enforced upon them, kicking and screaming. Therefore, those ideologies that show that not for those laws which make White people behave, those conditions would be imposed upon us again. That's why liberal Whites play to that distrust with statements such as "They will put you back in chains". I know that's a stupid thing for a politician to say, but they KNOW that distrust and animosity still exist and because it exist, they have no problem pointing it out.

So, one post can't be considered fair without the other, great...who do you think is more responsible for the distrust? The distrust and animosity didn't originate when Blacks started murdering at a higher rate, it originated when Whites did everything they could to oppress Blacks and to keep them at a lower place in society.

I wonder if you will acknowledge that she has defended you and your right to be here. Anti-white? Really?

Oh he'll acknowledge it, but try to demean the rest of us while he's doing it, like caucasians have been known to do.

"Oh that there is good black folk!! Listens, never argues, always welcoming!! Why can't all black folk be this way???" As if all caucasians are welcoming and kind toward black people. :10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back