Black Relationships : Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside the Black Race?

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
Some of my friends were talking about this today and it got heated. My position is that you make a decision on who you choose to date so you cant be 100% committed to the Black race and date someone that is not Black. I see being pro Black as a commitment to the Black race and that commitment starts with choosing a potential partner that is Black. To me its like claiming youre a Baptist but you worship at a Hindu temple. I dont see anything wrong with dating outside your race. I have done it myself. However I know it was a choice I made. No one made me date the person.

I commend you Senegal. I personally believe that irregardless of what any particular race, society or culture says or dictates, interracial relationships and those involved in them should not be viewed or treated any different then any of the other types of relationships that as of late appears to be totally acceptable even "Encouraged" by society.

This song is a sober accounting of a Black man who works in a strip club "Of all places" and is actually ashamed to be seen in public during the day with his White girlfriend.

Go figure.

I can kind of relate. I was never ashamed but I was uncomfortable being seen with blond white women. I dont know why exactly but it bothered me enough to where I stopped and would only date brunettes and they had to have some color to them. Even still I would always see some fine Black woman while I was with a white girl and be like ****! And you know she was givin me that look like "yeah buddy you missin out."

I can kind of relate. I was never ashamed but I was uncomfortable being seen with blond white women. I dont know why exactly but it bothered me enough to where I stopped and would only date brunettes and they had to have some color to them. Even still I would always see some fine Black woman while I was with a white girl and be like ****! And you know she was givin me that look like "yeah buddy you missin out."

That's funny.
I can appreciate your honesty.

This looks like you don`t appreciate your choice. Ask a question to yourself, does it important your partner's skin color? If it is, so you just wouldn`t be met with "other skin" people, this is just a question of moral valuables. As for me, I had a black GF. She`s great! We met on Meetville. It was awesome, but we just weren't fit each other. So, it made`s a divorce between relatives, but we are still friends! Thereby, try this site meetville.com/catalog/us/cg-1-interracia, maybe this kind of relatives for you, but you haven`t found a fit girl yet?)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back