Black Relationships : can you advice me one thing?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by rosshew, Oct 19, 2005.

1. rosshew

rosshew Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I have dated this man for few days, and I realy couldnt get him out of my mind. well we end up breaking our freindship. It is hurting me, I dont know what happnened with him. but I need him to be my freind. I dont want to have this feeling honting me behind. what can I do? I tried to call him, send him e-mail he doesnt let me. what do you advice me please

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    tell us something about yourself........

who are you?
    where are you and what is your background?

it's easier to help if we know something about you.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Rosshew ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

Even without knowing anything about you, it's obvious to me that you need to let this go. If he is not talking to you anymore, if he's not accepting your emails or phone calls, he's saying go away.

I know it's hard to take, especially when you care about him , want his attention ... but there is nothing you can do Sister. You can't make him want you, and even if you could, that's really not the kind of relationship you want ... where you must force the other person to be with you.

Let it go Sister. Move on. Find someone else. Focus on other goals and dreams in your life. Keep yourself busy, your mind occupied, so you'll think about him less. The more you do this, the easier it will be.

There is no advice that is going to relieve you of the pain you're feeling. You've got to do the time, to get past it.

Wishing you peace Sister.

:heart:

Destee

4. freequeensee

freequeensee Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    YOU

I have a story to tell that might just help. I was over my ex- male friends house. I say friend because we where just beginning to date when this lady comes banging on the door. She had her girlfriend w/her who noticed my boots by the fireplace. So she's kicking on the door now screaming who's boots are those. I ask my friend who was this woman ( I said Harpo who dis her woman) and he goes "I am so mad she's been calling and emailing me for two weeks and now she's over her banging on my door .. please believe me she means nothing you know how it is when you stop giving people attention they act a da*mnn fool" Mind you he has this satisfying look on his face that made me want to slap his *** for her. So I go why don't you open the door before she breaks it in cuz nothing is going on in here and he goes "She will go away because the last time she rang my door bell all day I went down stairs an unplugged the doorbell." I asked him is this how you deal with things and he goes yes once I'm through I'm through. After what seemed like n hour the woman left the door crying and I just told him that it was really disturbing to hear him say what he said and that I wasn't interested in being the next victim. Girl leave his monkey a** alone cuz that's what I did and now he's doing drive by's pass my house every other day. With me being the Woman I am I did give him the courtesy of answering one of his many phone calls to tell him once I'm through ... I'm through.

If someone doesn't have the courtesy to even tell you goodbye or stop calling take it as their loss and know you are not alone. Women need to stop chasing these men who tell you and show you they don't want to be bothered more often than not they are not worth your time and your time is precious. You are precious and you deserve someone who wants you who calls you to see how your day is going, who was hoping to catch you before you laid your precious head down to rest and He is out their because YOU ARE THE BOMB! .. Keep your Head Up :wink:

5. unique

unique Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Throw that trout back out to sea:bingo:

6. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Leave him alone. You said it's only been a few days and you're trippin over this guy. Just imagine if he starts talking to you again and then later on (when you get more attached, even sexually) he starts ignoring you again. You'll be even more hurt than you are now. If he's not responding, he probably has someone else in his life that he's devoting his time to, so move on. Him coming back to you will only cause more damage in the long run.

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Welcome to Destee Rosshew

Freequeensee is offering a great story and advice.

8. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    somehow you've gotten caughtup. if you and that person had had sex chances are they won't call you back. men dont want to be involved with a person who gives it up fast. if it was just a bootycall then just leave it alone. but if he wasnt just explain to the guy that you don't mean to push this issue, but that you would like to know what happen between us. i promise to leave you alone for good if you ease my mind. then he'll probably tell ya but if not then that will let you know what he was after.:idea:

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    A few day you just feeling this because he not answering you
    trust me he have someone else , let it go move on and fine someone
    new who can share your beings this not your man , he was a new friend
    let it stay that way .........Good luck finding your self and worth as a woman