Black Relationships : Can Women And Men Ever Be Equal?

Can Men And Women Ever Be Equal?

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wine Glass and coffee mugs are not equal in functionality or usability.

if you had a choice of having only one container for and from which to hold or drink liquids which would you choose?

Coffee mug or wine glass?

Did you not read the full example I gave? They both hold liquid, but still are used very differently. They aren't the same strength, design, etc, but still have similar purpose though differing.

I agree
But then that's not the question and it is also politically correct answer which the thread starter requested we not give.

She said to give your most heartfelt answer. Can you read what's in my heart? Who are you to tell me I'm giving an answer that's "politically correct" just because you read it that way?

I already answered the question, which was the part you thought wasn't good enough, and then continued to elaborate that though we aren't exactly equal, I believe that's how people, in general, should be treated.

There was really no reason for you to even quote me, because this all was pointless convo brought about due to your lack of understanding.

Yes my brothers and sisters we are , we were designed that way,, oasaphe the earlier bible says we are gods, (the original superman and wonder woman)always and forever slalom all of you...

the Edomite cave Neanderthal lives that mindset because they were created /test tube and told to serve and put each other down

Notice I said we were designed, they weren't

Did you not read the full example I gave? They both hold liquid, but still are used very differently. They aren't the same strength, design, etc, but still have similar purpose though differing.

I read your answer and it spur me on to ask you.....
If you had to choose only one container from which to drink or store liquid which would it be coffee mug or wine glass?

You have yet to answer that question.

She said to give your most heartfelt answer. Can you read what's in my heart? Who are you to tell me I'm giving an answer that's "politically correct" just because you read it that way?

I already answered the question, which was the part you thought wasn't good enough, and then continued to elaborate that though we aren't exactly equal, I believe that's how people, in general, should be treated.

There was really no reason for you to even quote me, because this all was pointless convo brought about due to your lack of understanding.

Much about nothing I said I agree......

Ok, I can rephrase the question.

Are men and women mentally, emotionally, physically, etc., equal?

Looking at the criteria here, I say no. You can't quantify these sort of things.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back