Black People : Can white people be sell-outs to their cause?

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
ImHotep!

After following the conversation initiated by Brother Jamesfrmphilly entitled "Can a white woman raise a Black Man" and listening to some of the replies by the Brethren, i got to thinking :thinking:...

Sounds like some are suggesting that whites can "sell-out" and provide an adequate foundation for Afreekans to grow into their own.

Is that the case:?:

Can whites sorta, "sell-out" their own:?: thereby benefitting OUR cause:?:

According to folk like Brother Khalid, the answer would be a RE~sounding NO!...the devil is d evil is d evil plain and simple.
Check Brother MetaSaience's thread on "instigating Race War" to hear the Minister teach

:hearts2:

Just Interesting!

This is simply an interesting 'phenomenon'!

When I view my thread from the home page, I only see two words of the title: "Can white..." as opposed to at least eight words.

When I look at many of the other titles which extend beyond three words, I find up to at least eight words of the title if not the FULL title of the thread!

Interesting!

Are there 'implications' or 'theories' I have about this:?:

YES

Am I willing to share them:?:

NO
Just 'noticed' it.

truetothecause said:
This is simply an interesting 'phenomenon'!

When I view my thread from the home page, I only see two words of the title: "Can white..." as opposed to at least eight words.

When I look at many of the other titles which extend beyond three words, I find up to at least eight words of the title if not the FULL title of the thread!

Interesting!

Are there 'implications' or 'theories' I have about this:?:

YES

Am I willing to share them:?:

NO
Just 'noticed' it.

Sister True ... the title is shortened on the home page because you have put apostrophe's in the title.

Remove them, and you should see more of the title on the home page.

I don't know if this lines up with your implications or theories, but now you know ... :wink:

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Sister True ... the title is shortened on the home page because you have put apostrophe's in the title.

Remove them, and you should see more of the title on the home page.

I don't know if this lines up with your implications or theories, but now you know ... :wink:

:heart:

Destee

OK!... Thank You and YES...that was one of my thoughts about it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back