Black Money Business Jobs : Can we use a Job Skills/Employment Opportunities Forum?

Why is there few response to this idea?
I do not understand this because sooner or later people will need people in the end.
I try to go it alone and had less success, I understand being competitive, but there is nothing wrong with helping other's.
Human nature might be a factor, but employer's subliminally praise team work in every aspect of hiring and working.
Also the "individual" is a thing of the past, now you have no other choice than to work on a team.
It is suggested that you start building them now before you get in on a job to find this out.

Yes

Networking is King!!!!!

I don't mind networking in face to face contact is where I have problems.

I am getting help for that because I suffer a boat load of missed opportunities because of my shyness and a lot of people misunderstand me.

There 's a lot of work and business opportunities I can have, but because of my crutch anxiety I never could get use to open up to strangers.

I mean I could have been wealthy, financially set if I opened my mouth.

GREAT POST.

YES WE SHD.I MEAN DESTEE SHD.When u need someone to do a job for you, you post it up and whoever got da skills 2 do it, does it and gets paid or butter trade or favor for a favor. You want to start a business, you need advice/info u post it up and the rest is history.

In today’s competitive workplace, finding a job often depends on who you know, not just what you can do. Networking is essential to being able to obtain a prosperous career. However, many people (especially black people) do not have the resources or connections to properly network. I think this website can help to end this pattern. Destee.com forum members live in several different states and in some cases different countries. Why not use each other to network? Let’s create a forum to list job openings in the companies we work for. We can also list job openings in our respective counties/states. This forum can also be used to provide tips for job readiness skills (resume writing, cover letters, job searching techniques, etc). What do you think family? Is there a need for a job skills/employment opportunities forum?

GREAT POST.

YES WE SHD.I MEAN DESTEE SHD.When u need someone to do a job for you, you post it up and whoever got da skills 2 do it, does it and gets paid or butter trade or favor for a favor. You want to start a business, you need advice/info u post it up and the rest is history.

i remember a post of mine telling member to writer what they do when they read it but nothing that shows how serious we are willing to grow as a people, mmm.:bye:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back