Black Money Business Jobs : Can we use a Job Skills/Employment Opportunities Forum?

In today’s competitive workplace, finding a job often depends on who you know, not just what you can do. Networking is essential to being able to obtain a prosperous career. However, many people (especially black people) do not have the resources or connections to properly network. I think this website can help to end this pattern. Destee.com forum members live in several different states and in some cases different countries. Why not use each other to network? Let’s create a forum to list job openings in the companies we work for. We can also list job openings in our respective counties/states. This forum can also be used to provide tips for job readiness skills (resume writing, cover letters, job searching techniques, etc). What do you think family? Is there a need for a job skills/employment opportunities forum?

We certainly can use this. I am involved with 2 decent companies online that pay pretty well I would like to post it but ofcourse I asked in respect to Sis.Destee I am awaiting her response. In the meantime if any one is interested feel free to pm me.

Great idea Family ... we actually did this some years ago ... let me see what came of it.

I remember creating the forum, then removing it for some reason .. :thinking:

Something wasn't right about it back then ... but maybe this is its time now.

Give me a minute to look back in the recesses of my mind, and see what happened years ago.

Won't take me long ... :look:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back