Black Entertainment : can we say we need a new female r&b trio

farrah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2001
I don't know if TLC will ever be the same without Lisa. It just won't look right, i heard tehy wanted monie love to replace her, she's a dj on hot 97. i can't stand dream adn 3lw they can't sing. i really think "her sanity" is going to make it big, these women are very pretty and can sang real well, i heard their song xclusive and they sound hot. They will be the next dc, maybe even better. I don't wanna really compare them. www.hersanity.com

Personally, I've never been a fan of DC. There hasn't been very many solid female groups around lately. I think its too bad that EnVogue didn't stand the test of time - all of them could actually sing and provided a great blend.

To be honest - is there any real hope that groups (female or otherwise) can stay together. They seem to be nothing more than incubators for individual talent.

I have no doubt that Destiny's Child was about giving Beyonce a vehicle for her voice - and many of today's groups seem similiar, though not as blatant about it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back