Black People : Can We Defend Ourselves Against Re-Enslavement?

Can We Defend Ourselves Against Collective Re-Enslavement?

• Total voters
I'm an idealist of sorts, so I tend to believe anything is possible. As Brother Sefirot stated, the BIGGEST war being waged right now is against our minds/spirits. If we come to internalize that reality and DO something (totally opposite integration), then we stand a better chance. It's possible to level the corruption with deep level work on the self and strategizing.

What is enslavement?

One who is enslaved has no rights, and no voice, no compensation for the work he (she) performs etc., that is physical enslavement. Mental enslavement is when one relinquishishes all of her (him) faculties to the control of another entity. Either situation can apply to anyone of any race. The slavery of the past was executed through the use of violence and deprivation, for the purpose of forcing labor from the victims, this was usually menial labor.

The Indians, who were already in the country at the time of slavery, could not be enslaved because they fought back, ran away, and felt that this was their home. So they had to go somewhere else and use people who would become defenseless, once they were brought here, no where to go.

None of these situations exist now, in fact the white man who has that mentality is in the extreme minority. Black people are not afraid to fight back, and in fact, in many situations, or actually in control of what takes place in their environment, and they (we), don't have to let someone who doesn't belong to our group have a say in what takes place in our place. we have guns, armor, muscle, intelligence, influence, media, world support etc. There is no way that they can enslave me while I am still alive, and I doubt that anyone would want to anyway. We already have people performing menial labor, without having to feed and house and provide care for them, at cheap wages. Who needs the headache of trying to enslave someone?

The Katrina incident comes up on a lot on threads on the internet. I work for Homeland Security, the agency is in a shambles. Believe me when I tell you this, the only difference between what would have happened if the victims had been folks with money, would have been that the folks with money would have found their way out, because the government told them to get out. They already know that you can't depend on the government in a hurricane, blackout, terrorist attack, nuclear warfare, food crisis, flu threat etc. Why in the heck don't black people follow the pattern, the government is always failing in emergencies, yet we pityful black folk are still waiting for that first time the government comes through for them. It ain't going to happen, because of widespread government incompetence. It is not always racism, just because it affects black folks. The New York area is in its fourth day of a blackout, mostly in predominantly white Queens. What's up with that?

the opressor put in place elements which would give him control over black people without having to touch us. They killed off all our leaders and organizations to leave us without direction and order in our community then they filled our neibourhoods with drugs and guns and sat back and watch us destroy one another, they denied most blackman good jobs and equal oppotunity which meant that there were quite alot of blackmen who was and arent in position to provide for our women and children, so now we are faced with the dilemma of how to ressurrect this situation. Ultimately we need a powerbase that generates money, self respect, neutral respect for one another and a focus of self help, pulling together to rebuild all things that we've lost, in other words we need a structure in our community that will put us back in control of the desitny of our community. Now who will start such an organization is another thing because we would need money, brothas with leadership qualities etc, i does anyone on here know how we should approach this or does anyone on here agree with my post?

Brotha Hope-

(First of all, Blessed to meet you!)

Secondly, I agree with your post all too well. One thing (not being offensive) that pains me about our State[us], is the fact that we are falling for the dis-tractions. Many people will dis-agree with me on this, but I feel that sports, entertainment, and most of the stuff on TV are there to keep us where we are. When we give more money to Community investments instead of $50-$100 game tickets, we will make progress.

Also, another thing that pains me is the fact that we are dealing with the same problems as we did in 1930-20-10....! Not only that, but the workload has grew, and we today are 'spoiled' to the point where we don't want to solve them. When we get the dis-tractions behind us and break that 'Amerieuropean' lifestyle, we will make progress.

From here, just consider the rest of my comments 'A Call to Action.'

KD06

It starts with the black male

We need more real men in our communities. Manhood is about leadership. This doesn't mean that women can't lead. But in every society, especially in intact families, the man is the leader of the family. I am sure that a lot of people won't like what I have to say as a newbie on this site, as I rarely go into discussing and blaming white people for all of our problems. I don't see how that is a strategy for resolution of our problems. If we are so helpless that we can be manipulated by remote control, as some have suggested, then it is not worth the efffort to even try to face our problems. Let's just take the bull by the horns and get things done.

I and my wife attended the essence music festival in Houston a few weeks ago, heard some grreat music and listened to some great speeches, given by some great speakers. The theme of the festival was "essence cares". They are seeking men to mentor young black males in the inner cities. They'd like to get about two million men involved. This is how we solve our own problems, not sitting around talking about how awful the white man has done us. Mentoring works wonders, a boy without a father or male role model is a molitive cocktail waiting to explode. They have established a site at essencecares.com. Visit the site and get involved. The white man is not the master he pretends to be. He has killed off many of his own leaders, and he ain't floundering and blaming others, let's stop the b.s., and take responsibility for our communities, no one else will do it for us. Who would want any of us as slaves anyway? We can't even follow the simplest instructions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back