Black People : Can We Defend Ourselves Against Re-Enslavement?

Can We Defend Ourselves Against Collective Re-Enslavement?

• Total voters
If some of our Black people are still enslaved, are we all still enslaved?
We have millions of Our people serving time in the Prison Industrial Complex, AKA Slavery By Another Name.
Are we ready to confront the system demanding justice and release of innocent slaves by another name, prisoners.
No. We're not ready.
Until we address the private prison industry demanding it be dismantled, we are not prepared.
PIC is on the stock market. In yo face.
Still making profits off enslavement
I think Blacks have all we need for a fight with whites that don't matter.
Not the system, AKA Institutionalised racism.

Peace and Blessings Family,

Brother OldSoul shared this with me recently :

Then one student hit me with this:

“Mr. Smiley, do you believe that given the crisis state of our democracy, we black folk could ever find ourselves enslaved again?”

My answer? Yes.

http://time.com/4535292/donald-trump-black-slaves/

:heart:

Destee

I say we can. Obviously we can fight back but the real question is will we? Will we stop waiting for whites to accept us and go back to building up our communities? Will we stop registering as one of the major parties and make both hunt for our vote? Will we start valuing and helping each other and get rid of the "I got mine" attitude?

Senegal ... thanks again for responding.

You say we can defend ourselves from being re-enslaved.

But think about it, if they rouse us up in the dark of the night, break down the doors, force us into dump trucks (or something) ... with guns and weapons brandished ... babies crying, chaos everywhere ... how much fighting could overwhelm and restore our freedom and peace.

Brother OldSoul's class today was about riots and how historically, it was white folk going into black communities, killing men, women and children, burning the buildings, leaving the living with fear - oftentimes with no consequence to the rioters as they had the government on their side.

We do not have the number of guns they have.

They would have a plan to re-enslave us, we do not have one to keep them from doing it.

What makes you think we could fight our way out of it?

I'd love to hear more.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back