Omowale Jabali : Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

On point Burhta O.

I remembered when this came out, but I was more into the beat than the words. But now the words are clear and they are saying exactly what the cause of strife we have between the black man and woman. Their dialog says it all.

On point again brutha!!!:toast::toast:

peace!

On point Burhta O.

I remembered when this came out, but I was more into the beat than the words. But now the words are clear and they are saying exactly what the cause of strife we have between the black man and woman. Their dialog says it all.

On point again brutha!!!:toast::toast:

peace!

Yes, there are still problems with dialogue and how we treat each other. Our lives don't seem to really matter, not even to ourselves. It's always and will be forever the same struggle of re-establishing Order within ourselves before all else. Peace.

Dominance is the control by any means of a poorly informed, resource deficient & weaker people.
Dominance of a race
Whites are not supreme, as a culture they feel that they are supreme by the will of GOD, the only thing about Whites is their supremacist mindset. In reality Whites are dominant, they possess a dominant mind, spirit & culturally speaking they tend to dominate whatever they enjoin.
Supremacy exist in the scale of interaction between different species.

Repeatedly, you've used a term, dominance, that misrepresents the situation. White folk are recessive not dominate. Perhaps a better term to replace the manner in which you use dominance would be barbaric. For example, they, White folk, do not possess a great amount of neuromelanin, which probably better explains and shows a serious compromise to their mental condition to be something lacking when compared to original/dominant people of melanin.

Last edited:
I am not going to address the ever popular Afrocentric recessive White vs. dominant Black genome. Great black men like Haile Selassie & Adam Clayton Powell probably had very little melanin so let's not go there with that. My comment dovetails the OP's comment about the existence of White Supremacy or in my case White Dominance & what we as a race can do about it. I'm trying to bring to light the difference in terms as I see it, nothing more.
Barbarism is a behavior exceptional to the natural human social structure. Barbarism is aberrant behavior displayed & practiced by sociopaths. All races & cultures on this planet have practiced the act of barbarism from lily White to jet black.
BTW: I fully realize I'm a vastly uninformed little mouse with almost nonexistent knowledge of black history & intellect among you giants but even I have to squeak every now & then.

Oh but you must address science, if we are to have an intelligent discussion, the dominant and recessive genes argument is scientific, and is not solely an Afrocentric argument:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

Secondly, why have you contradicted your self with this:

Barbarism is a behavior exceptional to the natural human social structure

... and then say:

All races & cultures on this planet have practiced the act of barbarism from lily White to jet black

Do you see the contradiction?

To the contrary, your mouth is not that of a little mouse, we hear and read you loud and clear.

BTW: I fully realize I'm a vastly uninformed little mouse with almost nonexistent knowledge of black history & intellect among you giants but even I have to squeak every now & then.

Any comments on neuromelanin?

Neuromelanin (NM) is a dark polymer pigment produced in specific populations of catecholaminergic neurons in the brain. It appears in greatest quantities in the human brain, in lesser amounts in some other non-human primates, but is absent from the brain in many lower species.

Last edited:
You are for the most part correct, I absolutely refuse to capitulate to you 100% solely because I'm a woman (Even if we're not right we're never really wrong, lol) though I am self admittedly out of my depth with this recessive, dominant gene & melanin issue, original man & unearthed skulls, studies, papers, talkings & stuff like that, as a Chipland technogeek I just pick apart words that I feel don't fit the picture. Yes I accept full responsibility for my contradiction in terms, I ask for no jury trial & will accept my virtual scolding. Neuromelanin, well kings, queens & unearthed skulls aside that I believe is where I need to start in order to fully understand & appreciate the existence of melanin & it's intrinsic value & affect on humanity.

Almost forgot about that principle, but you are right, even when women are not right, they're never really wrong ... I get that, accepted and understood.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back