Omowale Jabali : Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
“The concept of Black Power rests on a fundamental premise: Before a group can enter the open society, it must first close ranks,”
.........Charles Hamilton 1967

Peace!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
“The concept of Black Power rests on a fundamental premise: Before a group can enter the open society, it must first close ranks,”
.........Charles Hamilton 1967

Peace!

Exactly!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

The thing I wrestle with Brutha O is that why do some of us see this as a bad thing?. No I have to come clean, I was once like the people I speak against, but I educated myself and became enlighten. I once dranked the cool-aid that the white way was better. Like i said before, you remind me of my big brother, both of you talk the same, and have a vast amount of knowledge and I threw that away. He was trying to teach all of us after he got out of jail, but we were very ignorant and very myopic. All we saw was some prison mumbo jumbo coming from a man that was removed from society for a number of years.

But my eyes are open now, and I just wonder what is it going to take for many of us to do the same. You ever heard that cut by rick Holmes called "Remember to Remember"? if not, here it is.

I found out you have to sometimes click the title on top of the vid for it to take you to youtube to play the vid.

Peace!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The thing I wrestle with Brutha O is that why do some of us see this as a bad thing?. No I have to come clean, I was once like the people I speak against, but I educated myself and became enlighten. I once dranked the cool-aid that the white way was better. Like i said before, you remind me of my big brother, both of you talk the same, and have a vast amount of knowledge and I threw that away. He was trying to teach all of us after he got out of jail, but we were very ignorant and very myopic. All we saw was some prison mumbo jumbo coming from a man that was removed from society for a number of years.

But my eyes are open now, and I just wonder what is it going to take for many of us to do the same. You ever heard that cut by rick Holmes called "Remember to Remember"? if not, here it is.

I found out you have to sometimes click the title on top of the vid for it to take you to youtube to play the vid.

Peace!
Why do some of us see what as a bad thing? Black Power?

I'm sure you already know the answer to that one.

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB7A9135F015EE38B

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days