Omowale Jabali : Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
many of us can't even stand one another.....
Brutha James, I said this in another thread that I feel that after we got our Civil Rights, many of us started practicing classicism within our own race. Many of us today has drank the cool-aid that says that white is better. Just look at the number of bruthas that are flocking to the white woman. Kanye had the nerve to say that bush don't like black people? Well look who he latched onto and married? Where is the sista he had with him since high school?

Peace!

Especially in their presence.......
We need the love we have to empower our children inspite of what others may believe.

AXE

Exactly bro. Corvo, exactly ...

In fact, you've hit on actualizing the antidote, when we are able to show our black love for one another, to and in front of white folk, then we've overcome our self-hate ... For real, straight talk.

No doubt, it was said in a response to me, bro. Enki. And I'm still waiting on your reply back, lol.

Call it classicism or what ever, until we deal with self-hate, we will be divided.

Peace In,

Brutha James, I said this in another thread that I feel that after we got our Civil Rights, many of us started practicing classicism within our own race. Many of us today has drank the cool-aid that says that white is better. Just look at the number of bruthas that are flocking to the white woman. Kanye had the nerve to say that bush don't like black people? Well look who he latched onto and married? Where is the sista he had with him since high school?

Peace!

No doubt, it was said in a response to me, bro. Enki. And I'm still waiting on your reply back, lol.

Call it classicism or what ever, until we deal with self-hate, we will be divided.

Peace In,

My apologies my brutha...I was just too happy to be back with the pack....:lol:

I'm going to find that thread....

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back