Omowale Jabali : Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are guilty of the same thing you are accusing me of, you were the one asking people why they join the website if they don't identify themselves as Black. My answer was its because the Hebrew Israelites are also known as the so called Blacks. Now to answer the question of the thread, What you want to defeat is not a system but a group of people, a nation. you can't defeat these Edomites not when you are Black. Though if you are a repented Israelite when Christ comes back, you will be able to see their imminent defeat, it will be a sight to wonder.

I am guilty of nothing as you alledge because I am only askin why those of you who state that WE are not Black are on a website that is dedicated to Black people. I never stated that WE are not Black. Don't try to flip this with more false statements. Interesting that rather than answer the question, you, a professed "Israelite" and the other fellow, a self-professed "Moor", are in agreement in coming here and spreading your sectarian dogma, instead of Building with BLACK people, which is one of the Core Principles of THIS site.

I am still waiting for you and the other fellow to bring something here to "awaken" us (no, I'm not really waiting for ths to happen) but here you come instead with the "Christ comes back" , the very same religious dogma which the white supremacist has used to put Black people to sleep.

No wonder that that so-called "Hebrew Israelite" and "Moorish" organizations in the Diaspora largely remain irrrelevant, side-show front groups with no effective Black POWER base within our communities, and I will henceforth ignore this nonsense you two keep posting, and maybe ya'll can straighten how you Moors and Israelites are gonna wake the rest of us up when you negroes are still dreaming.

peace out!

I might be addressing your confusion so that hardly makes me the only one confused. Again, my statements are in RESPECT to the
Purpose and intent of THIS forum which is dedicated to BLACK people. This is the only context I am speaking in. If this was a Moorish or Israelite forum I would be speaking in a different context.

The interesting thing is that you brother seem to wish to defeat Me at this point....I am not "white supremacy" I am combatting "white supremacy" and you are here combatting me instead of assiting and aiding you are trying to ridicule me..... Willie Lynchism at its finest. So who is the real creator of confusion? AGAIN...AND THIS IS MORE FOR ANYONE WHO IS LISTIENING BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH "WHITE SUPREMACY (i PRAY NOT) BUT IT APPEARS THAT WAY.

THE WHITE SUPREMACIST MOVEMENT IS THE INSITUTION THAT NAMED YOU BLACK. ONE WAY TO FIGHT IT IS TO CEASE USING THE TERMS THAT THEY CREATED THAT ARE DEFINED BY THEM TO CREATE HELLISH (GHETTO) CONDITIONS IN OUR LIVES AND NEIGHBORHOODS. AND TO CREATE HEAVENLY CONDITIONS IN THEIR(SUBURBS) IT IS PHONETIC SCIENCE AND A FORM OF SORCERYB THROUGH CONNOTATIONS...WORDS HAVE SPIRITS.

I AM ON THIS SITE BECASUE I LOVE MY PEOPLE WE ARE NOT SEPERATE EVEN IF WE HAVE SEPERATE PRICIPLES...AND BELIEFS...I AM ON THIS POST TO FIGHT AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACY NOT YOU FAM.

OH YEAH THE WHITE SUPREMACIST MOVEMENT PICKS YOUR LEADERS FOR YOU SO AND THEY LIFT UP THE ORGANIZATIONS THAT THEY KNOW ARE SHUCKING AND JIVING...THEY WILL NEVER LIFT UP THE MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA BECAUSE MOORISH IS OUR(SO-CALLED BLACKS) TRUE LAST STRONGHOLD.....BUT AS FOR YOU BROTHER I LOVE YOU....BE BLESSED.

Drew Ali & Marcus Garvey
MarcusGarveye.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back