Omowale Jabali : Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

Can We Defeat White Supremacy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
white supremacy?

Im not here to debate with folks so if you reply in disagreement do NOT expect a response.

I know that there is no such thing as 'white supremacy.'

"Supremacy" is the wrong word, it supposes that everyone else is going up against a supreme group of people and/or system.They may try to "MAKE" themselves out to be, in a very sophisticated matter, many times when the smoke clears people begin to see things differently and are drawn to groups like this forum, and grassroots organizations. That belief of "supremacy "kills most people before the first battle even begins. They are no more immune from mistakes than we are (Ankhenaten showed me that this morning when the "ATEN" did not shine, but AMON said "HELLO!"). A more correct word would be "system" or "structure of doing/percieving things." Both things change anyway....and if they do not TIME will change them, along with fed up people.

Now something is wrong, but dont let that get you mad (for a long time). In the interview I posted with the legendary (D)ick Gregory he mentions what happens to people who stay angry forever......

So can we do it? yes,

My main concern is in my house, there is some ish happening with my people that I am bothered by and I seek to change for the better. Starting there seems more practical anyway.

sadly: no

1.) your every action is another support/enactment of/for "white supremacy". (political/economic/corporate "power"/"empowerment", etc.)

2.) YOU ARE STILL ASKING THE QUESTION, rather than STATING the path away.

3.) apparently, you find it too comfortable.

but it is your system; you do the work supporting it and making it work. you reap any purported "benefits", you are on the receiving end (while paying for it) of the propaganda; you insist that our children adhere to the "system" so that "they can get ahead" ....

(i do trust that y'all will recognize that i have used the general form of "you" rather than the specific form and, while on the one hand, not "take it personal", on the other hand, recognize your(specific) personal contribution and responsibility?)

"defeat white supremacy" has "white supremacy" as the object/focus. "black supremacy" is, essentially, the same type of mindset, but from a different perspective that is not so much "better" as it is merely different ... which is actually a net loss if one could see it from outside the box.

what is needed is to manage to get to a frame of mind whereby something more suited to our basic natural spiritual nature is at the base of what we need to grow.

I-khan said:
white supremacy?

Im not here to debate with folks so if you reply in disagreement do NOT expect a response.

I know that there is no such thing as 'white supremacy.'

"Supremacy" is the wrong word, it supposes that everyone else is going up against a supreme group of people and/or system.They may try to "MAKE" themselves out to be, in a very sophisticated matter, many times when the smoke clears people begin to see things differently and are drawn to groups like this forum, and grassroots organizations. That belief of "supremacy "kills most people before the first battle even begins. They are no more immune from mistakes than we are (Ankhenaten showed me that this morning when the "ATEN" did not shine, but AMON said "HELLO!"). A more correct word would be "system" or "structure of doing/percieving things." Both things change anyway....and if they do not TIME will change them, along with fed up people.

Now something is wrong, but dont let that get you mad (for a long time). In the interview I posted with the legendary (D)ick Gregory he mentions what happens to people who stay angry forever......

So can we do it? yes,

My main concern is in my house, there is some ish happening with my people that I am bothered by and I seek to change for the better. Starting there seems more practical anyway.

I agree. It is a system or structure setup to appear as supremacy. "That belief of "supremacy "kills most people before the first battle even begins." Brother, who can dispute that? Says it all.

Now y'all let's get started....

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back