Black People : Can We (Black People) Solve Our Own Problems - If So, What are the First Next Steps?

Can We (Black People) Solve Our Own Problems?

• Total voters
Black Men killing each other ... Black Babies dying ... Devastating Economic Conditions ... Mass Incarceration ... the list goes on and on.

:heart:

Destee
Since the majority of us are Christian
B850GmGs0yMNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

http://www.blackdemographics.com/religion.html
a Nation of Christianity was one suggestion
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-christianity-patterened-after-the-noi.59006/

Problee 'cause the problem(s) has yet to be solved.

Destee
If parents are in a disaster situation and all there is left is canned food, regardless of how much love and care they have for their children, their children will go hungry if the parents refuse to use the simple can opener to open the cans.

The Nguzo Saba, is such a can opener,
the question is since the 70s have we ever really used it en masse?

And if we did what would our communities, our economic status, our health and education of our children be like today?

Brother Ankhur ... why ask me ... why am i discussing this (again) ... then take part in discussing it again, with me?

Your question suggested to me, that you are tired of seeing and/or taking part in such discussions.

Wassup?

Destee

No actually it is my only reason for being here, and mystatment was not directed to you

but to a trend we have as Black folks a trend that has occured ofr the past 30 years as stated by the protoge' of Dr Neely Fuller, Dr Francis Cress Welsing

she said,

"we have a tendency to identify a problem, debate the problem, agree upon the problem, analyze the problem, then discuss the problem, then just before we get to s solution,
we are back to discussing the problem again
If parents are in a disaster situation and all there is left is canned food, regardless of how much love and care they have for their children, their children will go hungry if the parents refuse to use the simple can opener to open the cans.

The Nguzo Saba, is such a can opener,
the question is since the 70s have we ever really used it en masse?

And if we did what would our communities, our economic status, our health and education of our children be like today?

No actually it is my only reason for being here, and mystatment was not directed to you

but to a trend we have as Black folks a trend that has occured ofr the past 30 years as stated by the protoge' of Dr Neely Fuller, Dr Francis Cress Welsing

she said,

"we have a tendency to identify a problem, debate the problem, agree upon the problem, analyze the problem, then discuss the problem, then just before we get to s solution,
we are back to discussing the problem again

I'm familiar with the quote, but you're doing the exact same thing.

If you want something different ... and it appears that you do ... why not give something different?

Your point is lost on me.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back