Black People : Can We (Black People) Solve Our Own Problems - If So, What are the First Next Steps?

Can We (Black People) Solve Our Own Problems?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Can we (Black People) solve our own problems, or must we wait for others to help us?

Others being the government of the USA, or anyone ... do we need them to help fix all that ails us ... or can we do it alone?

If you think we can do it alone, what would be the first next steps involved?

Please vote in the poll above and leave your comments below.

Thanks in advance.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

First, we have to shed our selfish, me-above-all-others mentality…and understand that we need to work together for the betterment of the community.
Secondly, we have to establish the parameters of what is to be called a black community…where black people pull together to lift each other up...to nurture, to guide, to mentor the very least of us, to the image and reflection of the very most of us.
Third, we have to establish a hierarchy of goals—nationally and locally—in which everyone can play a part in achieving…thus providing a common thread in which everyone can attach themselves, and an element of hope for something better.
Finally, we have to separate ourselves from the need for government subsistence, focusing on self-sufficiency in all areas of our lives.

These are just a few of the things that must take place if we are to solve our problems…since the government is, in part, part of our problem. No, I’m not talking about a separate nation—though, in one of my novels, “A Better Tomorrow,” I outlined and orchestrated the taking of a state for our purposes—nor even a war between the races, I’m talking about us looking out for us…for the betterment of us…not against anyone.

peace

The establishment of the nation of islam should be the only example a black person need, whether they be religious or not....

Of course we can fix our problems, but just don't tell the white man that we have united to fix our own problems while we're fixing our problems....

First, we have to shed our selfish, me-above-all-others mentality…and understand that we need to work together for the betterment of the community.
Secondly, we have to establish the parameters of what is to be called a black community…where black people pull together to lift each other up...to nurture, to guide, to mentor the very least of us, to the image and reflection of the very most of us.
Third, we have to establish a hierarchy of goals—nationally and locally—in which everyone can play a part in achieving…thus providing a common thread in which everyone can attach themselves, and an element of hope for something better.
Finally, we have to separate ourselves from the need for government subsistence, focusing on self-sufficiency in all areas of our lives.

These are just a few of the things that must take place if we are to solve our problems…since the government is, in part, part of our problem. No, I’m not talking about a separate nation—though, in one of my novels, “A Better Tomorrow,” I outlined and orchestrated the taking of a state for our purposes—nor even a war between the races, I’m talking about us looking out for us…for the betterment of us…not against anyone.
All we have to do is be focused, that's all! After the 70s we seem to have no concern for focus and after the 90s no real focus on the common good of each other

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back