Black Spirituality Religion : Can Visions or Dreams be misleading

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Movies have strange parables within them.
in Revenge of the Sith, the villain pretends to fight against evil to seduce the mind of an initiate of a secret society.

In Animatrix, Second Renaissance Part II from the Matrix series,
the Agents disguise themselves as the loveing mother and father of a little child in order to enslave him and use his body as an energy source.

In Star Trek movie V: The Final Frontier (1989)
the enterprise is hijacked by a relgious fanatic given healing powers and duped by a demon, who has the capacity to apear as all of the holy Messiahs, Avatars, Gods, or Orishas of whoever is looking at it.

And in many religions they speak about the shape shifting capacity of evil personified, to take on a pleasing and comforting appearance, for the sake of duping it's victim.

As we are going into a time of forces of one side or another, seeking to influence folks towards paths of good or evil, is it possible for some of our dreams, visions as well as projections to be misleading or methods of 6th dimensional disinformation?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Dreams and Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Origins and Visions simply put Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Visions with Voices is currently seeking submissions for Jan 2015 Edition OldSoul 0
river Black People : Fifth Year at Visions with Voices spoken Word Poetry and Narrative Black People Open Forum 0
river Black Poetry : Sista Kiwanda (Kiki) and Brotha OldSoul at Visions with Voices Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Some Visions Towards a Black Silicon Valley Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Stevie Wonder Visions Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
river Black People : Listen to Sista PatriceCQueen at Visions with Voices Black People Open Forum 1
Metaverse Black People : VISIONS OF A FUTURE'S PAST Black People Open Forum 12
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Visions at the Amusement park Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Can I expect some visions from God to know that I am in the right path? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black Relationships : Positive Kemetic Visions presents COMPLEMENTARITY Black Relationships 0
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Visions through virgin glassy eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Inner voice,contact with ancestors,visions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Revelation of Visions..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
W Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Day Dream Visions.............. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Vision of Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
P Pan Africanism : Visions of Blackness: A Celebration of the Diaspora! African American History Culture 185
SpiritualONE Black People : Visions of the Future Black People Open Forum 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Visions Of Gods Garden Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : Clear Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Y Black Poetry : Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : Indian Summer - visions of venus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Lucid Dreams & Hay Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley The Front Porch : Happy New Year to all Destee forum members. I hope all your dreams come true! The Front Porch 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are The Hopes And Dreams Of Today's Young Black People Truly A Reflection Of: Black People Politics 0
ceebee Black Spirituality Religion : Lets Talk About Dreams? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : the swan dreams project..... Black Entertainment 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Unabridged Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
GatekeeperCrow Black People : Do Your Dreams Have A Scent? Black People Open Forum 10
Nahshon Black Poetry : To Be In Your Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Authors : New Black Author on Manisfesting your Dreams... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Turn dreams into reality, don't stop, keep going! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : Ghetto Dreams: The Hopes of a Sistah Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
thePreacher Black Poetry : Dreams of a red, white, and blue heaven Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mercyless1803 Black People : "Teen’s NFL Dreams Squashed By Fake Rape Claim, Woman Confesses 10 Years Later Black People Open Forum 1
candeesweet Quiet Poetry Lounge : Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Heartbeat Quiet Poetry Lounge : Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
F The Front Porch : my dreams are of faded beauty yet none see that beauty only I The Front Porch 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - Ghetto Dreams feat. Nas (Official Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Buddy Miles, Dreams Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Tina Turner & Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Nas - Street Dreams Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
baller Black Poetry : The Dream of my Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Science and Technology : tech of color dreams Science and Technology 0
daroc Jails / Prisons : PRISON DREAMS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7