Black Women : Can the world accept plus size women?

LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT...THIS IS NOT ABOUT NEVAR...SHE ASK A QUESTION ABOUT SOCIETY ACCEPTING FAT WOMEN, AND I JUST USE MY EXPERENCE OF WHERE I HAVE LIVED AND SEEN TO SHARE. THIS IS NOT PERSONAL

I can't speak for sista Neva, but I never got that impression. But I had a feeling that she would be more sensitive............... So I hung around.

You guys really know nothing about women. :10500:

No harm no foul. But real talk : Society puts the pressure on women to look a certain way, And unfortunately it has a negative impact on too many.

Ex: Being tease , being called names under breath, being perceived as being greedy or unclean and this is with adults by adults. Now image with kids ??

Most go through too many extremes to get there. You will understand when you have teen daughters , as I have experienced this problem with my youths and young adult ladies.

Much love brother, I don't believe you had any bad intentions. Peace

I can't speak for sista Neva, but I never got that impression. But I had a feeling that she would be more sensitive............... So I hung around.

You guys really know nothing about women. :10500:

No harm no foul. But real talk : Society puts the pressure on women to look a certain way, And unfortunately it has a negative impact on too many.

Ex: Being tease , being called names under breath, being perceived as being greedy or unclean and this is with adults by adults. Now image with kids ??

Most go through too many extremes to get there. You will understand when you have teen daughters , as I have experienced this problem with my youths and young adult ladies.

Much love brother, I don't believe you had any bad intentions. Peace

I DONT THINK IT IS EXTREME TO NOT HAVE A GUT, MAYBE THAT JUST ME. I SEEN BLACK WOMEN IN THEIR 50'S..60'S AND EVEN 70'S WITH NO GUT AND WORKOUT RUN ALL UP AND DOWN THE HILLS. PLUS I HAVE NO CHILDREN AND WILL NEVER HAVE NONE....TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE!!!

I DONT THINK IT IS EXTREME TO NOT HAVE A GUT, MAYBE THAT JUST ME. I SEEN BLACK WOMEN IN THEIR 50'S..60'S AND EVEN 70'S WITH NO GUT AND WORKOUT RUN ALL UP AND DOWN THE HILLS. PLUS I HAVE NO CHILDREN AND WILL NEVER HAVE NONE....TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE!!!

Everybody has their own personal preferences which is cool.

But for women if your a size 8 at age 22 . Nine times out of ten she won't be that same size 20 later , especially after the kids come. So yes pick a man that love you for all of you inside and out. Be real and keep it real so there are no surprises.

Good healthy eating habits and exercise is due all of us . The earlier the better. But we have small bones to medium bone to large bones that make up the frame.

I personally believe that should not be gender specific . You brothers are prime targets for early heart disease and stroke because when a man picks up weigh its usually in the chest and yes that belly.

But I hate to ask but if your with a women whom you find to be partner material and years go by you build and build and she gains a belly, is that a deal breaker for you ??

You don't have to answer but you can just ponder.

If you answer yes, I will be stretching my eyes at you !!!! :em2300:

lol

Everybody has their own personal preferences which is cool.

But for women if your a size 8 at age 22 . Nine times out of ten she won't be that same size 20 later , especially after the kids come. So yes pick a man that love you for all of you inside and out. Be real and keep it real so there are no surprises.

Good healthy eating habits and exercise is due all of us . The earlier the better. But we have small bones to medium bone to large bones that make up the frame.

I personally believe that should not be gender specific . You brothers are prime targets for early heart disease and stroke because when a man picks up weigh its usually in the chest and yes that belly.

But I hate to ask but if your with a women whom you find to be partner material and years go by you build and build and she gains a belly, is that a deal breaker for you ??

You don't have to answer but you can just ponder.

If you answer yes, I will be stretching my eyes at you !!!! :em2300:

lol

A WOMAN WHO DEALS WITH ME ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS... I LOVE THE GYM SO A WOMAN ALREADY KNOW SHE HAS TO BE CORRECT AND KEEP HER STUFF TIGHT BECAUSE I DEMAND IT.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back