Black Spirituality Religion : Can the spirit world See Us?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Jan 22, 2011.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Why do we think beings in the spirit world can see us and are all up in our lives like they have no life of their own?

Is it possible they have no more access to our world than we have to theirs? Is it possible spirits who think of themselves as realists and intellectuals ridicule spirits who believ e in the physical world which they claim exists but cannot prove?

I theorize that spirits are sentient energy just like animals are sentient matter. We cannot perceive energy with our physical senses. We only perceive the affect energy has. Is it possible spirits cannot perceive matte with their spiritual senses but can only perceive the effect matter has on spirit?

Could this be why the "proofs" we have of the spirit world are vague and open to a wide range of interpretations?

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Heat, cold, wind, light---those are all forms of energy that can be perceived physically; just because we can't always name what we experience doesn't negate that existence. It is highly likely we are on their radar and they on ours----HIGHLY. The key is to learn how to properly relate to that energy so that we aren't harmed or manipulated by it/them.

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Actually none of those forms of energy can be perceived by the senses. heat and light from the sun cannot be perceived until it reaches the Earth's atmosphere that's why space looks black although it is filled with the light of the sun. When you see pictures of astronauts on the moon you see the ir bodies are very bright yet the space directly around them is black because there is no matter around them. It is the matter we see not the light itself. Other forms of energy are he same way.

Remember I am talking about perception not existence.

When energy effects matter we see the matter being effected(lighting uup, heating up, burning up). When we affect the matter we effect the energy such as when we focus a magnifying glass to bend light in a certain direction. Maybe it's the same way in the spirit world. Maybe when we do things that affect things in that world the sentient beings can see the efect and manipulate matter by manipulating the spiritual thing tha is being affected by matter.

Can someone understand what I am saying?

4. Wabwabit Amun

Wabwabit Amun New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Htp! Yes this is a common mistake. Humans seem to think spirits have human emotions, human compassion, human reasoning, human physical feelings, and human views like another human would have. Just as they (spirits) are not visible to the majority of humans, the majority of humans are not visible to spirits. My basis for this is the law of opposites. The difference in being able to see/know they are there/exist, is the level/degree/spiritual power of the being.

:10500:

5. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Then there are no vengeful or loving beings outside this reality. When folks are communicating through prayer, chanting, meditating, and so on, who or what are they communicating with? What is the meaning of karmic debt? Why are we here?

6. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Didn't you have a dream awhile ago involving a feather someone placing something on your forehead? well that's spirit talking you and acknowledging that they see you.

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Why was the message of the dream not clear to me? Why did the spirit use my dreams to communicate? When I am asleep my conscious mind is in the background and my subconscious mind is in the forefront.

Is it possible our subconscious minds are the gateway between mthe spiritual and material worlds. I dream that I am seeing a feather but I do not see it with my physical eyes.

I am saying that spirits are sentient energy and their interaction with sentient matter is the same as the interaction of non sentient energy with non sentient matter. That is to say not directly but through schannels.

As I said before we perceive the effect energy has on matter but we don't see the energy itself. We perceive the effect a spirit has on a physical body when it possess that body but we do not prceive the spirit unless we ourselves are in a trance then it is our mind not our eyes that perceive it. . Is it possible spirits see the effects our bodies have on our minds but not the body itself?

8. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Only you can answer that question-it was clear to me but I'm not the one who had the dream. Remember the oldest communication mode humans used to transmit messages was true symbols..

because they're communicating spirit to spirit you were spirit before you became flesh, plus when you are in the dream state your vibration raises high enough for you to see them.

anything is possible, but personally i don't think so...

9. Wabwabit Amun

Wabwabit Amun New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Htp! Eye was always taught that spirit beings are good by nature if they maintain justice and equality among individuals by advocating natural law. In turn they are evil by nature if they support strife injustice violence among individuals. The good/evil is mis-leading though, as most would preceive those words as human emotions. Let's say positive/negative or for/against. Now, what we want to know is can spirit see us? If we are indeed dealing with energy/ether beings, eye don't feel they can see us, but eye can accept them drawing near specific types of energy consciousness...mind consciousness. What this means is spirit beings are forms of Natural Electricity-Gas or Natural Ether-Gas As Motivating And Activating Mind. Spirit beings are Mind Energy who must have a base where their energy is produced and emanated, if emanation is the spirit's desire and make-up. The suns being one source, persons, plants, things, are others. Eye know that spirit beings can and do interfere in the lives of the living, be they positive/negative. If we provoke/invoke them with prayer, chant, mantra, ect. (necromancy) for whatever reason; the natural opposite would be "can they hear us?" It is my reasoning that the answer to this must come from within. My purpose in life is to return to spirit, a god state, while others may be different, this is a personal experience we all must also decide within. This may be off topic, eye apologize, but eye just felt the need to share my thoughts about the subject. In love and truth, always.
    :wave:

10. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Ok...well they can't be all that yet remain indifferent.