Black People : Can the negative perception of black people ever get better?

dont-waste-your-time-explaining-yourself-to-the-wrong-people.jpg

Oooooooooooooo:SuN013:

Clear!!!!!! Bzzzzzzz....:injured:

She back......
images

Why in da hell you leave me....upload_2014-8-26_1-20-9.jpeg

I'm ok...I aint cryin..or nuttin
images

I've missed you!!!

As always, Much luv and respect.:hearts1:

Peace!

Do you have some numbers? I personally haven't found anymore of this in the Black community that resides in America in general. I've noticed that this perception has been quite the meme for the last few decades though.

me neither and if so many people were down on people for trying to better themselves how come the number of black folk with college degrees doubled between 1990 and 2010??? i know when i decided to go to college at 20 a few people were like 'what for?' but a heapload of other people were like 'go for it girl'

Do you have some numbers? I personally haven't found anymore of this in the Black community that resides in America in general. I've noticed that this perception has been quite the meme for the last few decades though.
Me neither. It seems the opposite may be the case. Some may resent the fact that others are doing better but those who are successful tend to be the ones in a position of "looking down" and may need to show more compassion and support for the less fortunate.

Im talking more of the youth.

I've been there...I've seen it. School thst my kids go to is 35% white. I have friends that have gone to schools where they are among 1 or 2 other whites in the class. We have an 11 year old black kid next store...moves from minnesota.he does have any black friends at school. He says its because he ain't black enough. He doesnt laugh when they cause trouble...he dont "sag"
Kids say hes trying to be white. They call him DCracka. (Dark Cracker )

I can give story after story. I am on the south side of chicago...not shouting from the hills here. I am in the ghetto working right now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back