Black People : Can the negative perception of black people ever get better?

The only thing that matters is how you perceive yourself.

And now a day of silence for #MikeBrown.

I still blame rap for said negative image. Oh and media manipation.

begin sarcasm/

yep.. cause.. before rap.. there was no negative perception of black people!.. true true..

/end sarcasm

I hate being told to play nice for people because they already have a negative view of blacks. If it can never get better and can only get worse, what's the point of playing nice? Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that I want to act insane in public or anything but sometimes I'd like to speak up and let people know how I'm really feeling. But no, that wouldn't be acceptable.

Pre-internet: Yes. Post-internet: No.

The internet puts the public in constant and instant contact with examples of the stereotypical negative behaviors that fuel so-called negative perceptions.

Anothrt question is: what can you really do about the ideas another man has decided to align himself with?.. and.. why should you give a f#%#?

The only thing that matters is how you perceive yourself..

Is this a joke.

If I am a gangbanger...robbing and murdering people and I feel good about it because I am putting in work for the nation. ...then thats a good thing??

Or if I scam old ladies out of money or make fraudulent claims on peoples insurance policies and have my kids college paid for already with the dirty money....And I perceive myself as successful and a good person...

Again thats a good thing?

Self perception and reality often times do not go hand in hand.

I think your post is retarded.
Well, considering we have been fed faulty information about the Mike Brown incident in order to make it seem as if he stole some smokes and ran off...

http://aattp.org/ferguson-cops-busted-new-video-seems-to-show-brown-paying-for-cigarillos-video/

I looked at the video and have always been perplexed as to how his buddy was nonchalant and even put back some of his merchandise, as well as Mike.

"In any case, neither the employee nor the store owner called law enforcement–something that would surely happen if Brown committed a 'strong-arm robbery' "

So, he paid for the merchandise and the merchant didn't call the police?

Then who put all of this out in the media?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back