Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Can the Metu Neter Liberate Black People?

Welcome to the Family!

and to enact change here on earth (should) the motion be set in Washington D.C. First ?
well, now given that that is the current bastion of those that had/have to ask "What is Life?" and such questions, i truly don't think that would work.

truly i figure that to set that particular change in motion is gonna have to begin with the least "industrialized" of us, i.e., those of us that are still much much closer to the Natural Divinity of Mother Earth. or those of us that have fought back through this socalled "civilization" that has been terrorized into humanity.

unless you are only speaking of changing the methodology of desecration rather than actually repairing any of the damage to the ecosphere ...

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Wheat bread "Taste the Jam"

Now as I'm building on ...cosmic scriptures spawn..Verbal SELF BORN since Ra sparked the Morn" Dark Sun Riders *Time to Build*

Tehuti via Apuat/Anpu give it to you at the gate per SUS Ra UN Nefer Amen. "The Book" Metu Neter corresponds to an opening or closing of the way.Some read it and get it some don't. *It is a THING* that is presented in a manner unique to the author but similar to the rules that abound millions of self help books or books period. The reality, "Metu Neter" corresponds to the alkhemical matrix of sounds (sphere1- 9) that crystalized into physical phenomena (sphere 10). The Metu Neter "IS" Black People. Can the Ausarian religio/rites of passage assist /facilitate what is already happening (The Urge towards 0)? YES indeed. It would do Africans a great deal good if they started identifying themselves as "The word of God" as well as the Primum mobile:sand:. No thing can liberate Black People.

MenNefer,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I have a strong and sneaky suspicion that whatever word, sound or symbol they used, referenced the presence of Melanin present in the Pineal Glands of the 'people' (physical bodies) that houses the Spirit.
I began to wonder....how will "knowing" this aid me/us in my/our goal of liberation via unification utilizing the tool of healthy and effective communication...how will it help me/us achieve that?

As I worked to express those thoughts....I happened upon a potential 'answer'....

By Knowing IF they/we/us, in our ancienty, RE~spected the FACT that the shell our Spirit embodies is noted based on the FACT that, "Dark" Color is present (brown/dark brown, black) ...varying shades of particular color(s) (brown/dark brown, black) ...and/or blend that has a certain specific colors (brown/dark brown, black).....THEN....WE have 'ALWAYS' given referrence BASED ON SKIN COLOR as a driving factor for decisions made and whom those decisions impact....and how they are impacted....

Also, I recently heard a Brother break down some real Science Regarding the reference of "black" ...name of Dr. Aseer Allah El

So...Thanks for Sharing and as always.....

M.E.
:hearts2:

Abena,

After listening to Dr. Aseer, there is this interjection into the discussion. Aseer indicates our people are under a “form of spell,” we call it a curse, biblically. If fact, Aseer properly claims all world religions have Black Gods, however, his interest is not to remove the white-out, as you say, from Christianity, and that is understandable as he is working on his part/portion of the black stew.

Everything talked about by Aseer, can also be learned and is available right here at Destee.com. I find that to be extremely interesting, and evidences that black people are coming together in thought processes.

When Aseer was asked about the origin of white people by a caller, the Dr. drew this conclusion after giving various historical talking points; “it will be reveal,” that the importance now is to remove the pit bull from the room, first. Again, Edward and others have this same thought process. In other words, Aseer never committed to any particular theory, but leaned toward the Yacob doctrine insisting the importance of removing the danger of the pit bull, before determining how he got into the room.

My particular interest lies in his: it will be reveal comment. Whether know or unknown by the likes of Aseer and others, God, identified by Aseer as the Creator, or the It, has revealed the origin of white people, the most significant missing piece of the puzzle.

Which brings me to Aseer’s position that the importance of knowing their origin comes after we contain the pit bull, and prevent harm from occurring to those in the room, so to speak. All this is understandable when we see each of us as pursuing our own expertise in a vacuum, and still separated from one another, and not all entering the pot, as you and I have talked about cooking the stew. So thank you for that piece, Dr. Aseer, another ingredient to be put in the pot of black stew.....the dog is still in the room, and we still don’t know how he (the dog) got there.

Welcome to the Family!

well, now given that that is the current bastion of those that had/have to ask "What is Life?" and such questions, i truly don't think that would work.

truly i figure that to set that particular change in motion is gonna have to begin with the least "industrialized" of us, i.e., those of us that are still much much closer to the Natural Divinity of Mother Earth. or those of us that have fought back through this socalled "civilization" that has been terrorized into humanity.

unless you are only speaking of changing the methodology of desecration rather than actually repairing any of the damage to the ecosphere ...

are you a student of the metu neter?