Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Can the Metu Neter Liberate Black People?

kemetkind said:
From what I have read thus far, It seems the ultimate goal of metu neter is to unite completely with the internal divine intelligence and to thus return to oneness with the creator.

Both books, Metu Neter and The Tree of Life are both excellent books for a starting point in raising the divine being within you.
It is great in showing you how to view the world, the effects of the world upon us and how to view what is real and what isn't real

On a few occassions the metu neter implies this ascension is beyond race, which it may be, but also that at higher levels of spiritual ascension one rises above being involved in the conflicts of man.

once upon a time the African Man/Woman knew of only this way of existance unlike other races. It wasn't until other races evolved into existance andAfricans exposure to those other races that they lost this way of existance therefore setting the African race in a downward spiral. What you have here in these books are bits and parts of African Theology.The ways of our Ancient African Ancestors

This reminds me of christian doctrine, as well as the actual mention in the Metu Neter of the phrase "turn the other cheek."

These books are only the Author's inerpetation of divine teachings which is being interpedted and transcribed by a mind that is not divine therefore you are going to get imperpections, ungenuine interpetaions but he has done a wonderful job considering the facts

If the ultimate goal of the Metu Neter is a peaceful state of becoming divine, what practical changes could this system produce in our current position in the hierarchy of races?

There are some races whoms culture or spirit that is not of a peacful nor devine state of being would they ever desire to be so because there nature and culture is what it is. Just because that is so with those races doesnt make it so with the african race. We were sought after because of our divine minds, and captured and our divine minds were replaced with that of the captors. So when ever we here words such as the words in these books and from other great minds it sounds natural and common to us

Does the ultimate purpose of the metu neter produce any different outcome than doctrines which advocate our spiritual rewards will exist in another life and on another plane, and not the physical one?

No, the christian doctrine teaches such but the Metu Netur has been used and lived from our beginning right here on this planet (and others), and by applying these methods you can achieve it right here, right now. These Methods are not new this is African Theoloy and our ancient African ancestors natural way of being)

First and foremost,

Destee, I miss this site. I have been beyond busy traveling back and forth to Afraka. I will make my donation again soon and thank you for your steadfastness and sincere love and commitment to our people. YOu are a beautiful sister. Peace and love.

Wow, it so encouraging to see our people delving into the study of the Metu Neter. Finally we are taking back our spiritual system. I am currently taking classes from Dr. Terri Nelson, Right Relationships Right Knowledge, along with her husband Lester here in Boston.

The Tree of Life is a journey in which we should take and learn from in order to establish the ultimate peace and love for ourselves and others. The laws of Ma'at, the wisdom of Tehuti, and the several other spiritual forces that we learn from as we reascend up the Tree of Life are powerful and meaningful to us in our everyday life.

It is time for us to Look toward the East for our true salvation. Part of that salvation is to build our true Karacter by recognizing our Ka RA ter flaws. It starts with us first.

I encourage all people, particularly Black people to devle into this precious, beautiful teachings, that our ancestors left behind for us to grasp. They used astrology, math, science, astronomy, numerology, and spirtuality to gain the ultimate everlasting peaceful way of life, that does not end upon our leaving this earthly place.

We are living in the Age of Aquarius now, the age of change. This means that the dark days are over and everything is coming into the light.

It is time to approach the upper vibration the highest spiritual plane of Amen, Amun, the true and Living God.

It comes to no surprise to me that our people, our Beautiful spiritual Black people developed a spiritual system that was superior, creative, loving, all encompassing, and as usual, other people stole bits and peices of it to elevate themselves as they left others behind. (Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Judism and the like have diretives of AFrakan Spirituality) Let's commit ourselves to learn about the Metu Neter and teach our people what that which will bring them phenominal joy, peace, balance, and love.

Hotep.

Peace and love.

Ra Un Nefer Amen's brillaint book "Metu Neter" is a wonderful starting point to start on your journey in learning about Ancient Afrakan Spirituality.

Hotep.

I have read the 11 Laws of God recently. Before starting on that one I received from the Universe "The Glorious Light Meditation" by Muata Ashby, who has a very different approach than Ra Un Nefer Amen. This transition between the two Elders teachings were a bit tedious to internalize, anyone else had this issue?

But if one has the courage and strength to make up ones own mind, together they will create a stronger constitution in what Creation and this life is about.

I will soon be moving on to "Tree of Life Meditation", looking foward to it. Am reading Ashby's "Wisdom of Maati" and "Serpent Power" also.

Great books with powerful information for the powerful.

Knowledge is power, family.

Smai Tawi.

One.

~Ikoro

Ikoro said:
Hotep.

I have read the 11 Laws of God recently. Before starting on that one I received from the Universe "The Glorious Light Meditation" by Muata Ashby, who has a very different approach than Ra Un Nefer Amen. This transition between the two Elders teachings were a bit tedious to internalize, anyone else had this issue?

But if one has the courage and strength to make up ones own mind, together they will create a stronger constitution in what Creation and this life is about.

I will soon be moving on to "Tree of Life Meditation", looking foward to it. Am reading Ashby's "Wisdom of Maati" and "Serpent Power" also.

Great books with powerful information for the powerful.

Knowledge is power, family.

Smai Tawi.

One.

~Ikoro

Peace
You once responded to a reply I made about 1+1. So if you havn't forgotten I'd still like to hear what you meant by that.

:peace:

pdiane said:
First and foremost,

Destee, I miss this site. I have been beyond busy traveling back and forth to Afraka. I will make my donation again soon and thank you for your steadfastness and sincere love and commitment to our people. YOu are a beautiful sister. Peace and love.

Sister PDiane ... Peace and Blessings ... :love:

Thank you for your continued love and support! We miss you too Sister! Such a sweet pleasure to have you back sharing your wisdom, knowledge, and experiences with us! It is such a blessing to be moving back and forth between Afraka! Please put in an extra measure for me Sister! Think on me as you go, so that i may go with you! Please share some pictures! Continue to be blessed with safe travels ... and we will be here when you return ... so long as God and our Ancestors say the same.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee