Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Can the Metu Neter Liberate Black People?

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by kemetkind, Oct 3, 2006.

1. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    From what I have read thus far, It seems the ultimate goal of metu neter is to unite completely with the internal divine intelligence and to thus return to oneness with the creator.

On a few occassions the metu neter implies this ascension is beyond race, which it may be, but also that at higher levels of spiritual ascension one rises above being involved in the conflicts of man.

This reminds me of christian doctrine, as well as the actual mention in the Metu Neter of the phrase "turn the other cheek."

If the ultimate goal of the Metu Neter is a peaceful state of becoming divine, what practical changes could this system produce in our current position in the hierarchy of races?

Does the ultimate purpose of the metu neter produce any different outcome than doctrines which advocate our spiritual rewards will exist in another life and on another plane, and not the physical one?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    from my understanding it teaches that you may change and control your emotional reactions.
    this is not the same as "turn the other cheek".

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    In addition to what the Brother Elder stated, I'd like to add my own perspective:

True indeed.

While this is partially true, the distinction between race still exsists--especially as it pertains to spirituality.

Remember, as previously stated, heirarchy plays a part in this, as it does in all things.

The Sheqhem Ur Sheqhem has stated before in various lectures (the info of which has been alluded to in Metu Neter), that the White man resonates on a completely different frequency than other human families of the planet.

We also learn, that one's KHA (Spirit) is essential a frequency of energy. Just as we know that not all frequencies can reach the same peak of vibration, the same applies to white people in their so-called "quests" for ascension.

This limiation on their part has ben evidenced all throughout history, and it's something that not only should be kept in consideration, but also never underestimated.

Not at all.

I don't think that you have read far enough into the theology, as demonstrated within the book, in order to come to this as an absolute conclusion.

The Society as a whole is taught the age-old addage in the same vein of SUN TZU:

"Come in Peace, but be prepared for War".

This is evinced in the fact that, not only within the theology--where HERUKHUTI is the Neteru of War, Combat, Aggression, etc, but also within the structure of the Society, where martial arts classes are held (in a similar fashion to the FOI in the Nation Of Islam).

The misnomer, amongst many, lies in the misinterpretation of "PEACE".

PEACE is the absence of confusion. It does not mean a passive or submissive state.

A Rabbit eating steak, and a Lion eating carrots, is not a state of PEACE. Nor were you meant to walk on your hands, or eat food with your toes.

PEACE is all things working in unison, based on their function, to achieve the Universal goal.

Yes, the difference is gargantuan.

Spiritual ascension is all about what takes place on this earth, in this realm.

The goal is to improve this exsistence. All others, while significant, are still subsequent. It is this realm where the ground work is laid, and the initiation begins.

HOTEPU

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    my take

my take on the metu neter and it's uni versal amplications are as such. The metu provides one pathway(not the only pathway) to taking over control of your animalistic part of your being in short. if one can be pro active regarding energy in motion and not reactive thus he is control of what will happen. The average hu man does not full overstand what being in the image and likeness of the creator means. They tend to think this has some thing to do with physical appearances. The image and likeness has to do with the hidden intelligence (amen) . This is the key component once our hu or amen is fully developed (ie the other 93 percent of the brain that modern science claims that is not being used) is fully developed we become an ausar" such as anuk ausar meaning i am ausar meaning the divine intelligence has been joined to the animalistic portion. ntr, neters, nature did not operate based on emotion, they controlled thier energy in motion to speed up or slow down thier vibrations causing thier atomic structure to go threw a chemical change. These are the things about our spritual system ( that was physical mind u) that those of west coined my steries. The metu neter is the manifestation of the thought process of mister ra un nefer amen. please brother read it until it is overstood and apply it to your truth system-maat-. What does not work for u disregrad! that is what i do. The ultimate goal my brother is to become
    an independent thinker. There is much to learn and digest regarding the order of things. AS i inform a lot of my brothers and sisters coming from the karastian faith. do not be surpise by some simalarites u find(and u will find a lot of them) starting with the supposed 10 commandments found in the torah which means the law. This law was loosely based on the law of the neteru with a little elumaish (for flava). Starting with the first book gen isis or the the genelogy(geb=earth) of isis. peace is the altimate goal hotep my brother u should be at peace at all time no matter what is going on around u. This in no means turn the other cheek. It means do not get let your emotions control u control your emotions are u in the image of the creator or not?

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    True indeed.

HOTEP

6. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +243
    That’s one way to look at it. Technically speaking though, the goal is to resurrect the indwelling intelligence in order to share in the attributes of God which are Omnipotence, Omnipresence, and Omniscience. Along the way, you will learn to exert complete control of your emotional reaction to any adverse situation you encounter and be able to respond more intelligently.

This is a little tricky to answer but I’ll give it a try.

First of all, the demelaninated ones, probably for biological reasons (my own speculation), can’t go all the way to the top in this system.

Addressing the issue of conflict, in the ideal society, the upper echelon leaders would be people who have undergone a prolonged period of rigorous spiritual training--Afrikan style--rather than lying, crooked politicians. Such people would be able to fashion laws and create a culture that would be able to anticipate (using the faculty of Omniscience) and thus avoid conflicts, or, should such a conflict occur, be able to achieve a just and lasting peace among the disputants. The Maat, Herukhuti & Heru people would be the administrators of this society, and the Herukhuti people, the enforcers of divine law, would be the ones to get their hands dirty if need be. It has been stated in one of the volumes of “Metu Neter” that Herukhuti comes not to start wars, but to end them.

[Note: Herukhuti is the deity that governs the police & military]

In our ideal society, the Maat, Herukhuti and Heru people would also have to undergo a prolonged course of spiritual training. Thus, no spiritually immature people (i.e., slick talking politicians) would be allowed to occupy any position of authority. This is how our ancestors used to roll before the white man gave us democracy, that system of government where 3 wolves & a sheep get together and vote on what's for dinner.

This is far from turn the other cheek. In one of his lectures, the author recently said that if someone is attacking you and you know kung fu, then kung fu ‘em.
    If used as directed, it can produce profound changes in every aspect of our lives, both individually and collectively. For example, 99.99% of us are in the Sahu stage (spheres 7, 8, & 9) and hence spiritually immature. Thus, using meditations and rituals, we work on developing a more balanced Het-Heru (7), Sebek (8), and Auset (9) faculties. This makes us more “intelligent” (Sebek sphere 8), more able to use the "e-motion" of joy as the engine of our success (Het-Heru, sphere 7) and instills in us a devotion to resurrect the indwelling divinity Ausar (using Auset, sphere 9, which also governs learning and memory). We also work on Geb (sphere 10) by proper dietary practices, herbs, Yoga, Qi Gong, and other fitness regimes. (In our tradition, good physical health is a prerequisite to optimum spiritual growth).

We also work on other faculties such as Heru (6th sphere). A well developed and balanced Heru enables us make decisions based on input from the divine wisdom faculty (Tehuti-the 2nd sphere) rather that on emotions. If you’ve read the story of Ausar, Auset, and Heru, you’ll notice that no matter how mighty a warrior Heru was, he was not able to defeat his evil uncle Set (which represent the animal part of the spirit–the devil that makes us “do it”) until he received guidance from Tehuti, the wisdom faculty. Heru also enables us to see thru b.s. that euroman throws our way on a daily basis (hence the significance of the Eye of Heru–do you SEE what I’m saying?), as well as governing our leadership and administrative abilities.

Now, can you imagine how much further along we would be as a people if say, 10% of us were to fully develop our Heru faculties? Imagine 1 in 10 black people fully awakened and functioning at a very high level with stellar leadership qualities and the wisdom of God. (Think of how profoundly our collective consciousness was transformed in the 60's & 70's when less than 1% of our leadership had only partially developed Heru faculties)

Yes it does. See my answer to the question preceding this one.

7. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Propers

Much appreciation to Samurai, Emanuel Goodman and Sami_RaMaati for the thorough responses...they are well received.

Peace

8. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    If one were to align themselves with the process; performing the exercises and querying the oracles (establishing communication). If one were to begin to create an environment that animates the abstract correspondences (scent, colors, neumonic devices) which inturn allow for the intimate experience of Neter as a *Reality* It will liberate.

I'm not that thorough with the *exercises* myself and have changed dramatically.

9. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    I'd also like to add that the tree of life is also a guide to your spritual elavation. And being that I have exprerienced some of the steps that he described, I am gonna take him as his word that the rest of the steps will happen once you continue to elevate yourself. I have to say 'as his word' because RUNA actually pointed out that his books are gonna be like any other self taught book,
    (and other infomational books not just his)
    if you just read it and not experience it. (unless you go thru his steps to produce the desired effect) So for me to say I know what he says is true and not experience it would make me a blind follower. I must see past the fact that the steps in 'Tree of Life' just totally make sense to me. Applying this wisdom also can protect you from being duped. We all know of some slick talking ppl out there. The best of them will make their words sound good and make sense to most ppl and so we take what he/she will say as truth. This goes on more than who ever is reading this knows.
    (Government, Religion,Money,relationships)

For the record all the words in his books seem to be on point, but if anyone does find some fault in his books please let me know :)

peace

10. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    If the ultimate purpose of which you speak is to achieve peace within yourself(Hotep,Nirvana) then no matter what happen or what was said that ultimate goal is the same.
    (From a mathematcal view). But I believe RUNA has said something to this affect as well

peace