Black People Politics : Can Texas Still Win?

The Supreme Court rejected Texas' lawsuit against the battle ground States because they said that Texas had no legal standing. But based on this verdict can Texas still win if they file another lawsuit against the battle ground States based on the premised that THEY had no legal standing to stop the election on Election night. As you recall all of the battleround States like Georgia and Wi. Stopped the counted and then continued on around 3 am.
You really believe in their system don't you? Whites make and repeal laws whenever they want too! Recently the state of Nebraska abolished their death penalty, and reinstated it a year later!

The Supreme Court rejected Texas' lawsuit against the battle ground States because they said that Texas had no legal standing. But based on this verdict can Texas still win if they file another lawsuit against the battle ground States based on the premised that THEY had no legal standing to stop the election on Election night. As you recall all of the battleround States like Georgia and Wi. Stopped the counted and then continued on around 3 am.
Wrong. They didnt stop the count. They stopped reporting the count. Listening to grifters instead of reliable sources is going to make you gullible.

It's not about sides. Because I'm Black I'm compelled to follow the group think of my racial group even if I feel that they're about to fall off the edge of a cliff. But the judges are obviously bias when they should be impartial.
Why do you think the judges are biased when 6 of the 9 are appointed by republicans and of that six, 3 were appointed by the orange clown himself?

It's not about sides. Because I'm Black I'm compelled to follow the group think of my racial group even if I feel that they're about to fall off the edge of a cliff. But the judges are obviously bias when they should be impartial.
you give the impression that you support trump.....

Why do you think the judges are biased when 6 of the 9 are appointed by republicans and of that six, 3 were appointed by the orange clown himself?
The SCOTUS has always based its decisions on the prevailing political climate among whites! I am not surprised but disappointed that you haven't figured it out yet!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back