Black People Politics : Can Texas Still Win?

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
The Supreme Court rejected Texas' lawsuit against the battle ground States because they said that Texas had no legal standing. But based on this verdict can Texas still win if they file another lawsuit against the battle ground States based on the premised that THEY had no legal standing to stop the election on Election night. As you recall all of the battleround States like Georgia and Wi. Stopped the counted and then continued on around 3 am.

The Supreme Court rejected Texas' lawsuit against the battle ground States because they said that Texas had no legal standing. But based on this verdict can Texas still win if they file another lawsuit against the battle ground States based on the premised that THEY had no legal standing to stop the election on Election night. As you recall all of the battleround States like Georgia and Wi. Stopped the counted and then continued on around 3 am.
who do you want to win ?

It's not about sides. Because I'm Black I'm compelled to follow the group think of my racial group even if I feel that they're about to fall off the edge of a cliff. But the judges are obviously bias when they should be impartial.
If it's not about taking sides, then tell me what it is about!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back