Black Spirituality Religion : Can Someone Please Explain Light Code Lockdown?

Isis77

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2006
Hello I'm new and I just started getting interested in the metaphysical. I just started reading a book called Pirates Of The sacred Spiral by a guy named Len Horowitz. In this book he explains how humans DNA has spiritual and divine components that connects us to god. Horowitz also goes into how the government is conspiring to corrupt our DNA particulary black peoples DNA. Can someone here please enlighten me on our DNA and our connection to Sirius? I would also like to know more about the black dot,melanin,tetragrammton and the akachic records. Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge, all of this stuff is new to me.:thanks:

Isis77 said:
Hello I'm new and I just started getting interested in the metaphysical. I just started reading a book called Pirates Of The sacred Spiral by a guy named Len Horowitz. In this book he explains how humans DNA has spiritual and divine components that connects us to god. Horowitz also goes into how the government is conspiring to corrupt our DNA particulary black peoples DNA. Can someone here please enlighten me on our DNA and our connection to Sirius? I would also like to know more about the black dot,melanin,tetragrammton and the akachic records. Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge, all of this stuff is new to me.:thanks:

Hello Isis77

Welcome to Destee sister. In reading your post I can say you have come to the right place. We have many knowledgeable brothers and sisters in the area that you have requested information. Unfornationately this is not an area of expertise for me. I'll be interested in seeing information on this subject as well...

Peace....

NITAINO75 said:
Peace Isis. I never heard of this Len Horowitz character. But I do know there has been Black men and women who have been teaching of the very same subject for some years now.

True indeed.

The book NUTRICIDE by DR AFRIKA breaks down alot of the questions to your answers, as well as CAROL BARNES' MELANIN: THE CHEMICAL KEY TO BLACK GREATNESS.

But books are written by Black doctors/scientists.

Please feel free to post your questions further, and I and others will do our best to point you in the best directions for the answers.

HOTEPET

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back