Black Spirituality Religion : Can Someone Please Explain Light Code Lockdown?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Isis77, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Isis77

Isis77 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello I'm new and I just started getting interested in the metaphysical. I just started reading a book called Pirates Of The sacred Spiral by a guy named Len Horowitz. In this book he explains how humans DNA has spiritual and divine components that connects us to god. Horowitz also goes into how the government is conspiring to corrupt our DNA particulary black peoples DNA. Can someone here please enlighten me on our DNA and our connection to Sirius? I would also like to know more about the black dot,melanin,tetragrammton and the akachic records. Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge, all of this stuff is new to me.:thanks:

2. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Hello Isis77

Welcome to Destee sister. In reading your post I can say you have come to the right place. We have many knowledgeable brothers and sisters in the area that you have requested information. Unfornationately this is not an area of expertise for me. I'll be interested in seeing information on this subject as well...

Peace....

3. NITAINO75

NITAINO75 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Peace Isis. I never heard of this Len Horowitz character. But I do know there has been Black men and women who have been teaching of the very same subject for some years now.

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    True indeed.

The book NUTRICIDE by DR AFRIKA breaks down alot of the questions to your answers, as well as CAROL BARNES' MELANIN: THE CHEMICAL KEY TO BLACK GREATNESS.

But books are written by Black doctors/scientists.

Please feel free to post your questions further, and I and others will do our best to point you in the best directions for the answers.

HOTEPET

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
  6. Firstbornbirdman

Firstbornbirdman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am interested in the same question. Look up Dr. Phil Valentine(U tube is a good start). I have heard him mention this term before when speaking about mind control and the matrix. I think it has to do with basically supressing and keeping our energy contained at a set level. I know for a fact that the NSA has computers that can lock a signal onto and monitor your bioelectricfield.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. light code lockdown

2. lightcode lockdown

3. light code lockdown tekneek