Science and Technology : Can Social Networking Defeat White Supremacy?

Senegal

Reaction score
Peace And Love To All,

Im New To Destee.com And Believe Social Networking Can.
I don't know exactly what you mean by social networking but consider this. Whites own the keys and man the gateways to the internet. Even the DNS system which we Blacks once regulated by the way (Emmit McHenry) is maintained by white owned companies. Your idea has merit though. We can initiate contact with each other via the internet and by word of mouth. Any real discussions over the internet are a bad idea as they are easily captured or if they so choose they can entirely change the message to confuse the recipient.

Senegal

Reaction score
You Not Lying But Thats An Easy Fix I Would Say. We Just Need To Create.
I Was Just Reading Another Post With A Brotha Umar You Were In I Found What He Was Saying Very True Thank You For Joining My Thread Brotha James.
We would need to create another network apart from the internet. The internet is simply a network. The medium by which this network is connected is owned by the telephone companies. Think of it this way. I own my home. You own your home. In order to get to you I have to traverse a road that goes through the enemies territory. The road and surrounding land is white owned.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
:11100:six black people can't even agree on where to go for pizza. creation of a black net is way above our pay grade.

Senegal

Reaction score