Black People : Can Selling Out Cause Schizophrenia?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, May 6, 2004.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
  2. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Well I think that term sell out is unique to each individual some people call success selling out. However, in this guys context, he was never a sellout he was an oppurtunist who was trying to garner clout and support for policies which he felt were right. Just because he disagrees with Affirmative Action does not make him a sellout.

3. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    Well I don't call success selling out. That's stupid and a right wing niggefied concoction. Just like the "Acting White" dictum; they didn't know what it meant- so they made up a lie. Our crabs in the barrell syndrome is an affliction spawning slavery... too many Black African-Americans died for too many of the wrong people.

Not only is this fool in the image of man a sell out...he is the worse kind.
    He used Blackness and all the good that people died and made it; then he turned around and murdered and is still attempting murder on the very people the legacy of blood was shed for.

I believe that someone like that may be going crazy underneath all the evilness that he has wrecked on a people-- "You reap what you sow"-- and I don't give a ****.

I don't believe nothing that this liar, user and abuser says or does... there is nothing redeeming about him. He is a sell-out because he bought into something that he didn't want to be--and that was being Black; although he could never really buy what he wanted to be--Whiteness (and although he shuffles along front, in the center, to appropriate genocide on Us ) He claims no ulterior motives? Please. He claims being misunderstood? Please.

Hell, I don't think that We need Affirmative Action; and have wrote reams on this very site explaining why I feel that way. I am of African, Indian and Italian ancestry (my father's mother was commonly and lovingly known as the "old dago" where my family comes from). And I wouldn't hurt My people to save my own life. I owe for the blood. I got to do certain things and have certain doors open, because of the blood. I am here because of the blood.

And so is that sell-out of which We speak. I hope the blood is strangling him.

4. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    The reason I do not consider him a sell out, is because of your first point HE IS CRAZY and he aint lost his marbles they was GONE BEFORE I WAS BORN (i AM 25).

I Think dude is more of a SOCIOPATH and a SCHIZOPHRENIC that sell out.

At least the sell out got sense to help other sell outs , this dude does not even do that, his anti affirmative action policies hurt other sellouts who share his views and he wonders why he never garners support.

You see what I'm saying LOL.

The definition of sellout I Think does not even apply to this dude. He has just simply SOLD-HIS-SANITY.

5. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    Okay Manasiac. I get where you are coming from. I understand what you are saying. I agree that after use, he is usually disgarded. He gets paid well; much better than those Black parents get to put their kids on Ritalin and watch them go crazy... He is a voluntary lab rat.

He is a sell-out and he is crazy!

6. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    lol.

Amen at dat Happy.

7. yaphet al-wynn

yaphet al-wynn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Even Booker T Washington was not a moron as Connerly.